Hutchinson Community College is ...
NJCAA Division I
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.32 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.27 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.27 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities424 Graduates
Medical Records Technician61 Graduates
Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN)52 Graduates
Fire Prevention and Safety Technology50 Graduates
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT Paramedic)29 Graduates
Physical Therapy Technician20 Graduates
Automotive Mechanics17 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.35 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.34 responses
- of students highly rate the performing arts facilities.12 responses
After Hutchinson Community College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Hutchinson Community College Reviews
Review Hutchinson Community College
I love Hutchinson Community College! The instructor's care about their students and will gladly help you when you need it. They work with you and your schedule. They are awesome! I love the small class sizes too. I've met so many great friends because we work together on homework. It has a fantastic atmosphere and the environment is so friendly. I wouldn't change a thing.
Hutchinson Community College is a super fun and loving school. The teachers truly care about you. The students are all very nice. You will definitely meet some great friends at Hutch!
Hutchinson Community College as a whole is a great place to begin your college career. The different departments are very organized, and efficient in their respective jobs. Majority of the teachers are organized, and good at helping students to understand their coursework.