Husson University Reviews

I absolutely love everything about Husson University. The professors and staff are beyond helpful and kind. The campus is extremely well taken care of. My favorite part about Husson is the dining hall.
I went to Husson University multiple times for sports. Their campus is amazing; very nice field, dorm and school.
There are some living things that need to be taken care of but other than that it's good. I would recommend a visit if possible to see if the school is right for you.
Start Your Review of Husson University
As a first-year student, Husson University is just what I hoped to be. The tight-knit community and the cultural diversity are very prominent the minute you step onto campus. Whether it's Cultural Diversity night, or other on-campus activities such as Karaoke or Bowling, it's always a fun time. Not only is the cultural diversity prominent in the community, but in the dining services as well. The dining hall specializes in expanding our tastes in food. Each meal they incorporate a new "foreign" dish, such as Gyro sandwiches, along with other Chinese, Indian, and Western meals. It gives me an incredible insight on other cultures other than my own. Not only this, but the staff here are incredibly helpful as well. When I first applied, I was so set on Psychology as my major. Upon self reflection, I realized it wasn't for me and Occupational Therapy was calling my name. My advisors, professors, and peers helped make my transition incredibly smooth and easy.
At Husson University, you are more than just a number. The professors are always willing to help you with anything you may need, and the class sizes are small so you are able to get to know your peers. There is always something going on around campus, and everyone encourages you to get involved.
Attending Husson has been a life changing experience for me. I never thought I'd be able to fit in so easily and enjoy what I'm learning. I don't know what I would do if I did not meet the people I have or make the connections I did. It's the perfect university to attend if you need the one on one contact with professors and other students.
I like the overall environment that Husson has all over campus, it is very friendly and open. The courses are all pretty great and most of the professors are good at what they teach.
Husson is a great, welcoming environment. Everyone is so helpful and nice. The professors are very helpful and always willing to help you and make sure you're successful.
I've applied to several other colleges and accepted to all of them, however Husson really stood out to me. Husson was one of two private colleges I applied to, and I knew after visiting, that Husson was the place for me. The size really applied to me; I really liked how personal it felt. I've done my research about the program and the definitely know what they are doing. Just an amazing facility and I look forward to attending.
I enjoy the location in Presque Isle. The staff are great, but I wish the access to more online classes were available.
Great small community college...good teacher to student ratio, and the price is right! Great housing accommodations, great food choices and plans to make a college experience that works for you!
I love Husson, I loved it when I first went there and I love it now with continuing my education. The professors are willing to work with especially if you are a commuter like I am and work a full time job trying to get your degree to better your life. The college is very welcoming to anyone and everyone, it is very diverse the sororities and fraternities do a great job with fund raising. The student government does a really good job with hosting events for the students to be able to get involved with. A good all around college to go to.
Great school, with small class sizes! Teachers are always more than willing to help with academic success, and future goals. I transferred to Husson, after a bad experience elsewhere, and by far the best choice I ever made!
Husson is a very hands on college where you feel like home. There are plenty of students where you also meet new people, but you can walk around and see familiar faces. Classes are small and allow teachers to really know and focus on each student.
For the most part, a great school. Diverse but tight knit community feeling to Husson because it's not a huge campus- you really get to know a lot of people and form bonds with professors. I have yet to find a professor that isn't accommodating or helpful when needed. The food is good and we have a few different options for dining centers. Dorms need some updating and the cost of tuition is very high. If you're looking for a party school this is NOT it, security and RA's in the dorms are very strict on rules regarding alcohol, loudness, etc.
Husson University is a great school with an amazing atmosphere that helps you be the best that you can be. The professors are great and willing to help you in any way that they can. Every member of Husson University including staff and students all are very welcoming, making it a great fit for anyone. The campus size is also a plus, with the campus not being too big or too small you are able to easily fit right it and feel as if you belong there. Everyone at Husson University is very friendly which definitely helps you adjust to college life.
Husson is very friendly and welcoming. Their facilities, such as their football field and their food, are very good.
Start Your Review of Husson University
I really liked the small, close knit community. It helps in building connections with your professors and colleagues. I would recommend this school to anyone looking to pursue a graduate level degree.
I'm only a freshman at Husson University right now, but I already love it here. The environment is friendly and welcoming. Professors are patient and will help you with anything you're struggling with.
Husson is an amazing school. The food is amazing, staff is helpful. Diversity is important and they have a lot of it!