Husson University Reviews

I love Husson, I loved it when I first went there and I love it now with continuing my education. The professors are willing to work with especially if you are a commuter like I am and work a full time job trying to get your degree to better your life. The college is very welcoming to anyone and everyone, it is very diverse the sororities and fraternities do a great job with fund raising. The student government does a really good job with hosting events for the students to be able to get involved with. A good all around college to go to.
Great school, with small class sizes! Teachers are always more than willing to help with academic success, and future goals. I transferred to Husson, after a bad experience elsewhere, and by far the best choice I ever made!
Husson is a very hands on college where you feel like home. There are plenty of students where you also meet new people, but you can walk around and see familiar faces. Classes are small and allow teachers to really know and focus on each student.
Start Your Review of Husson University
For the most part, a great school. Diverse but tight knit community feeling to Husson because it's not a huge campus- you really get to know a lot of people and form bonds with professors. I have yet to find a professor that isn't accommodating or helpful when needed. The food is good and we have a few different options for dining centers. Dorms need some updating and the cost of tuition is very high. If you're looking for a party school this is NOT it, security and RA's in the dorms are very strict on rules regarding alcohol, loudness, etc.
Husson University is a great school with an amazing atmosphere that helps you be the best that you can be. The professors are great and willing to help you in any way that they can. Every member of Husson University including staff and students all are very welcoming, making it a great fit for anyone. The campus size is also a plus, with the campus not being too big or too small you are able to easily fit right it and feel as if you belong there. Everyone at Husson University is very friendly which definitely helps you adjust to college life.
Husson is very friendly and welcoming. Their facilities, such as their football field and their food, are very good.
I really liked the small, close knit community. It helps in building connections with your professors and colleagues. I would recommend this school to anyone looking to pursue a graduate level degree.
I'm only a freshman at Husson University right now, but I already love it here. The environment is friendly and welcoming. Professors are patient and will help you with anything you're struggling with.
Husson is an amazing school. The food is amazing, staff is helpful. Diversity is important and they have a lot of it!
What I like about Husson is the over all atmosphere. It's big enough to feel like you're living in your own but small enough to not feel overwhelmed by living on your own for a little bit. The professors are extremely helpful and strive to see you succeed.
This will be my fourth year attending Husson University. It may be a small school, but there are plenty of fun things to do in the area. There are a lot of things about Husson that I enjoy like attending sporting events to watching the sunset on the lawn; However, I enjoy the small classes the most. It allows for great one on one opportunities with professors and they are all hands on. All of the professors have an extensive background in their field which is great because they can help prepare you for what you may encounter in your future profession.
Everyone is so kind, the teachers a brilliant, and the food is awesome! Everyone is super involved with school spirit. I've only been a student one year, but I feel I know everyone and am never in danger.
The food is AMAZING here. The dining center is top notch and includes vegetarian/vegan options, as well as a salad bar with a made to order sandwich bar (think subway), dessert area, a grill bar (hamburgers, hotdogs, chicken sandwiches), and two meal areas. They also have pretty sweet breakfast. I just wished the hours were open longer!
There's also an attached gas-station like store where you can buy things like cereal, ramen and to-go dinners with dining dollars. They even have a cafe and another marketplace in the Peabody building next door.

You could say I liked the food the most here. The teachers are here to help, and even if you can't skip a whole lot of classes, you will actually learn here. Office hours, people! The library has a fantastic system for borrowing scientific papers, too. They have one fraternity and three different sororities. tons of clubs and exchange student opportunities. You won't regret being here.
I would say Husson is really great in terms of academics as well as the friendliness of everyone on campus. It is very rare to find such a school with the faculty members and the students close to each other. Unlike other schools, you can just drop by any office and ask any questions or concerns if you see people in the office and they are always willing to help everyone.
I like the small community but the tuition is pretty high. The food is pretty inconsistent, someyimes something is good and then the next time it tastes totally different.
I chose Husson because I was looking for a small school, and that's exactly what you get here. It's super small and it seems like there is never anything going on on campus. Not only that but though the food isn't very good either. I'm still glad I chose Husson. there are times where I wish I had chosen differently, but I think overall I was happy with my experience.
I love it! It really feels like a second home. Everyone is friendly and the professors are mostly down to earth. Great nursing program!
Start Your Review of Husson University
I enjoyed the small classes allowing for more one on one with the professor. I enjoyed the smaller campus and being in touch with the community.
What I really like about Husson is it's small campus size. Coming in as a Freshman I was very nervous but I met a lot of great people and made a solid friend group. The classes are relatively small, with most classes being only 25 students at most. The instructors/professors are really friendly and are willing to help you succeed in their classes. Another thing nice about the classes is that they can be very one-on-one with the instructor. Husson also has a really good financial aid program and are willing to help you in anyway possible with your bills.
Husson University creates a personalized and innovative community for their students. The campus is small enough to provide individualized attention to each student, yet are still able to foster a dynamic and diverse environment.