High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.27 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.28 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.28 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management88 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science19 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management11 Graduates
Athletic Training10 Graduates
Political Science and Government9 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 16 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.28 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.31 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.14 responses
Huntingdon College Reviews
Huntingdon is the greatest college ever, and I love it so much! I am so glad to have found a place where the teachers are so interested and dedicated to making sure you do great in your classes and get the most out of your college education. The admissions counselors, the staff, and the professors are the nicest and most helpful people you could ever come in contact with. And the students who go there are exactly the same. You can't walk down the sidewalk without saying hi at least a dozen times to every person who goes walking by. It is a wonderful campus, and I am grateful for everyday I get to be there.
I was extremely skeptical about joining Greek life, having the stereotypical sorority and fraternity image from Hollywood. But, after joining, I realize that I am so lucky to be apart of a sorority. I am apart of Chi Omega, and we work diligently for our philanthropy and for our college. We get along great with the other sororities, and even help out with their philanthropies as they do for us, and the same thing goes for the fraternities!
The dorms are small, so when living with a roommate, it can be extremely cramped and close together. We have to share bathrooms, but it's okay, because you'll never really be in there when other people are. The dorm is kind of set apart from the school, but it still takes only five minutes to get to your class, so it's not that bad!