High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- 1% Cash Back + affordable rates starting at 3.82% APR w/auto debit discount
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Humphreys College-Stockton and Modesto Campuses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Humphreys College-Stockton and Modesto Campuses Reviews
Small school with small class size for easy student teacher interaction. Teachers are very understanding and accommodating. Parking lot security is very nice and always lets me know they see me and are watching out for me.
My experience has been amazing. The small class sizes and personalization of the education program has made my experience a good one.
Student life on campus is hard because most of the students take classes at night, so the day classes are pretty empty. But everyone is very nice!