Howard Payne University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Baptist
NCAA Division III (with football)
American Southwest Conference
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.15 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.20 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.19 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management23 Graduates
Elementary Education14 Graduates
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies13 Graduates
Theological and Ministerial Studies11 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities9 Graduates
Public Relations8 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.20 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.22 responses
After Howard Payne University
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.13 responses
Howard Payne University Reviews
Review Howard Payne University
I am so incredibly thankful I decided to go to Howard Payne. I don't have a favorite experience because there are really too many to choose from. From the many fun Greek life events and opportunities to the fun that I have had in band, being social and having fun has never been a problem. As for the classes, they are challenging because the professors push you. They really care about how you are doing in their class, other classes, and outside of the classroom. One of my professors would bring homemade pastries and coffee to every 8 AM class because 8 AM is too early if you don't have coffee! My largest class last semester was my general education history class. It had 20 people. It's fantastic.
I love the school! It is a small campus and great fro people who don't like big crowds. I personally would tell everyone to go to Howard Payne, but I'm just biased. It is so much fun and everyone who love it!
I like that Howard Payne is a small school and everyone gets to know everyone and the classes are small. Overall, I think it is a great school!