Howard Community College Reviews

Howard community college is a great way to save some money and get your general study classes done before transferring to a 4-year University. However, if you are not on track with some kind of plan, it is easy to fall behind and get stuck there far longer than 2 years.
I am a Muslim woman, which means I have a lot of sociological barriers to face on a daily basis. Howard Community College has been a wonderful ally to people of different faiths, socioeconomic backgrounds, and many others. I have never felt more included and valued. I also appreciate that their academic courses are challenging and interesting. I value classes that push me to be my best, and then better. HCC does exactly that and I've grown as a student since I joined.
The staff is extremely helpful and go out of their way to solve your problem. They offer tutoring and extra tutoring for math courses. I have been able to improve my studying skills with the help of their staff.
Start Your Review of Howard Community College
Howard Community College continuously updates it's facilities, the classrooms are a bit smaller which is nice because faculty engages in a more personable manner.
It is a very diverse campus and most of the professors really care about your success. The guidance office is not as helpful as I would have liked and there was definitely some misinformation given. The appeals process for withdrawing from a class needs to have more than one person making this important decision. It was overall a good first college experience.
The howard community is one of the nicest places to live. Easy to find your way around town. Something I would like to see change would be the cost of living in this beautiful area, so everyone can experience Columbia!
Howard community college holds one the best Dental program, with the prerequisites that I’m taking now, is useful to my everyday use. I love the school because it has a diverse community that creates a beautiful centric location for anybody who is willing to put effort in their work. This school is perfect for those who don’t want to end up having an enormous student debt and have the same education as any other university.
The small number of students in the classrooms made it easier to interact with the instructors one on one. There are resources to help students, like the math centre, the learning assistance centre too. I built relationships with my professors which is really helpful.
This is my second year at HCC. It is a wonderful school with a great campus and amazing professors. I've been very happy here and plan on studying Nursing when my prerequisites are finished.
Howard Community College is such a great school to enroll in. Every single department at the school is well developed and organized. The school has many wonderful professors as they all want the students of Howard community college to succeed in their educational careers. The campus is beautiful and always clean and the food is always tasty.
Howard Community College was the best experience I have had. Being a student athlete made it even more enjoyable. The advising staff, more specifically Lynn Voyton was not only my advisor but like a mother. She cared about how well I was doing and helped me pick the perfect classes for my major and for my work/athletic schedule.
It was hard to stay motivated since I was not always on campus. I feel like seeing everyone else always doing homework is studying keeps me motivated but that never happened to me
Small campus, great location, great value. As far as community colleges go, it is definitely better than most.
What i likes about Howard Community College is the people and the creativity there everyone has there own little talent.
I have enjoyed studying at HCC. It's in a great location, with great professors and they are always available to help.
Small college but amazing academics. People are great and so are teachers. They take an interest in making you successful.
I love HCC so much and I would highly recommend it to anyone! Most of my professors here have been great. The campus is very nice, and there is a fancy new STEM building. I think that there is a friendly, welcoming environment on campus. Advising services has also been super helpful to me.
Start Your Review of Howard Community College
its a great place to start your college experience! very supportive and offers A LOT of resources to help students do their best.
I Like that the professors are dedicated and helpful. The only thing that needs to change is for the hickory ridge building to be renovated.
The campus is always clean and well kept. The professors are very helpful even when you are working off campus. They make things easy and there are so many programs provided to help stay successful.