Houston Community College Reviews

2,768 reviews
I went to Coleman Campus for Surgical Technology. The school is really nice, and the people working there are awesome! I wish there was a library or a study area, but other than that I really liked the campus.
When I first enroll in to Houston Community College they was very nice and help me with every question or concern I had. I felt safe there and I did not mind leaving my car in the parking lot becuase I know that my call will be safe. I will say that need a little improvement will be some of the professors need to work with the classes they have. I mean as far as them answering question if we as the students does not understand something. But overall Houston Community College will get five stars from me.
Hcc is a great school. I love that Hcc has some many different locations. Diversity is a plus when it come to Houston community college.
Review Houston Community College
HCC has a variety of options to choose from and they have a lot of classes to offer because they are a basic school, they have a big campus as well.
This is a good start for people who are looking to transfer to a university or for people who just wish to learn or explore a bit. The classes are quite small, but that may be a good thing. The professors you find here may be great at their job or inept. I would advice anyone that is looking to study here to look at sites such as ratemyprofessor.com before enrolling in a class. For the most part, the staff is fine and is getting better. It's been an overall rewarding experience.
I have been studying here for 1 year. This is a good school for international students as they have a lot of chance to communicate to other friends from all around the world.
they have great people to help you for fafsa and they are so easy to talk to. You get to meet alot of freandly people there that will be there with you as you go on by with life
I attend the Southwest Campus. It's located in the Stafford area which itself is very diverse. I take most of the bulk of of my classes online since I do work full time. I do, however, like to take some classes in person to get some of that professor interaction. Overall the campus isn't particularly lively, but it does what it's there to do- provide an affordable education.
My freshman year of college has been wonderful because of HCC. I like that the professor are very passionate and will assist you in help in area you find really difficult
Being in my first term, there are still a lot of resources I have not come to find just yet. Overall, my professors are serious about helping students, my academic adviser truly cares, the campus is easy to navigate, and generally, things are pretty smooth sailing. I rated four stars to note the shortage of extracurricular activities compared to a university, but that's just the way things go.
I enjoyed the professors at this college, the student body is diverse & you feel comfortable around everyone.
Houston Community College is a very diverse school which is what I love about it the most.The hours are very flexible especially when you work and have a family.The faculty and staff are very friendly and will work with you on any situation that comes up.You can bring your children to class if you have to so that you can continue your education.
I have attended Houston Community College for four years now, and in my opinion it was very worthwhile. I received the education that I wanted at a reasonable price, and i had fun while doing it. One thing i would recommend be changed in HCC would be their ability to provide better resources for the students.
HCC was really affordable in general. They offered plenty of classes and most of them were transferable.It was very convenient that they had campuses all around Houston since it is a big city.
I've been attending this school for about the same time I began high school. Houston Community College has helped me become more prepared for my future in University with caring teachers showing how each one has different teaching skills.
Since this is a community college, they don't have dorms/housing options. But they good thing about it is that there are different campuses located all over Houston. So wherever you decide to live, you will always be close to a campus. And you can take classes at any campus you like. each campus offers something different . The professors are very good. But all of the student rate our professors online
Excellent starting institution for new college students. Coming straight from high school to a community college, it allowed me to flourish with experience without the financial burden. Excellent school!
Review Houston Community College
Houston Community Collage is not bad what so ever because once you graduate high school you have to do basics when you get out of high school by law you have to do 2 years of basics and then continue in school with the major you wanna do for your future . Also what I think is best about this collage is that is way cheaper and save SO MUCH MONEY. Also you can have these 2 years you think about what you wanna do because sometimes people change there mind.
I will be starting this march and I feel very excited about it because I'm gonna be doing something that I'm very interested in and cant wait to see the new things I will learn.
I love how it's very affordable and the people I met I just wish I had more opportunities with my two year degree than just transferring.