1. Hopkinsville, KY
  2. 2 Year

Hopkinsville Community College Reviews

I am currently a second semester freshman at Hopkinsville Community College. So far, I have had a decent experience at the college. The academics here are fairly good and I have had several good professors. Classes are fairly easy and the people here are nice. My only complaint is that there is not a whole lot to do in Hopkinsville, so at times it can get boring.
great education and hands on experience for a quarter of the cost of a local college or university.
The college has several business related classes available.
Review Your College
I have taken all my classes online. The college has an excellent online degree program.
I have enjoyed my time at HCCi just wish there were more friendly environments for students to interact rather than just class.
There's nothing really to say here there's some opportunities but not many due to the school size.
  • 11 months ago
  • Value
Although I had to pay my credits have been added without a hitch to my transcript from my school.
I've taken online courses this semester and they weren't what I was expecting but they were also exactly like regular classrooms except you couldn't see anyone.
I haven't had th chance to get to the point of needing help to look for a job.
  • 11 months ago
  • Value
Most of the teachers teach in a way most people or at least how I get the concept
I like the access I have at such a small school and the closeness of home. The teachers understand each individual and get to know their students personally.
I loved taking online courses with HCC.
The financial aid process is horrible. The ladies in the financial office are always so moody towards students & not very helpful at all.
  • Value
I actually don't have an answer for this.
  • Value
I currently still finishing my major classes right now, so far everything has been going good.
They are very unorganized with paper work.
  • Campus
I transferred to Austin Peay and HCC has made sure that they did everything correctly.
  • June 26 2014
Review Your College
The staff was super helpful and I feel like I got a fair rate.
  • June 26 2014
  • Value
I had a very good experience with enrolling and all of my credits transfered perfectly.
The student body has a wide variety of people from young to old, everyone seemed to be pretty nice. I feel like it was hard to get to know my classmates outside of class because there wasn't very many campus functions that got students together.