Hope International University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.12 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.12 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.11 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management46 Graduates
Theological and Ministerial Studies30 Graduates
Human Development28 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities26 Graduates
Social Sciences12 Graduates
Foundations of Education10 Graduates
Biblical Studies8 Graduates
Missionary Studies3 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 8 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.14 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.22 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 9 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.6 responses
Hope International University Reviews
Ironically, Hope International University lives up to it's name. For students, like myself, who come from low-income areas Hope is a great place to turn too. They provide scholarships for all their students! The campus is small but as a result of that the community is safe and friendly, a home away from home. Whether you're a Christian or not the relationships created with students, faculty, and professors goes beyond the classroom and prepares you for life, your career, and a source of encouragement for difficulties life throws your way. It challenges you academically and the professors aren't there for the paycheck only, they are passionate scholars who desire their students to grow academically, so they can become scholars as well. Hope successfully lives up to its name.
I take online courses and I love it at Hope. I like having access to course work at any time also giving longer deadlines than sitting in a classroom. Teachers are flexible and although the campus is small, which is nice, there are extentions around Fullerton and Anaheim for counselors, financial aid and academic offices. People complain about the cost but you have to remember it is a private Christian university.
Hope International University has become one of my greatest experience and I am honored of being a student there. Their campus is absolutely marvelous and quite sanitary. What I like about this university is that it's small! I don't have to be lost looking for my classes or riding my scooter to get there. On the contrary, I could use the stairs or the elevator instead, and it's only three floors. And you know what's great about having a small campus? Being able to connect with students and faculty members. It is a great way to become closer and united instead of being distant. Most importantly, understanding that each individual is unique and different no matter what religious belief, ethnicity, or race.