At Hope College, academic excellence in the liberal arts combine with a vibrant Christian faith. This rare combination means you’ll spend every day here challenging yourself and asking questions. The answers will shape your life.
With 3,100+ students and nearly 360 professors, we inspire students to live life to the fullest — and achieve remarkable results. As a Hope student, you’ll immerse yourself in the liberal arts, exploring ideas and faith, freely and fully.
With more than 80 majors and minors, and an 11-to-1 student-to-faculty ratio, you’ll also find dedicated professors who challenge and mentor you, inside and outside the classroom.
We’re proud to field 22 NCAA Division III teams. We're also proud to be the first private, four-year, undergraduate liberal arts college in the United States with national accreditation in art, dance, music and theatre.
A Hope education is personal and powerful. Experience the Hope difference for yourself.
Hope College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.55 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.63 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.63 responses
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.74 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.80 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.41 responses