Honolulu Community College Reviews

I haven't attended HCC however I would like to, they have programs I am interested in and academic counselors seem very helpful.
It's a small school, so it is perfect if you want to start college in a smooth way. The food is good. It is also well within a good price range. Student and faculty are nice and chill. I like that this place is pretty laid-back. This school is the closest to my home so that is convenient. I am glad that I go here.
I took a class for Sociology 100 and it was great. I learned so much interesting things, and the class was smooth and pretty easy homework-wise but not too easy that I could pass without doing any work.
Start Your Review of Honolulu Community College
This is my 2nd semester here at Honolulu Community college and I'm already starting to feel the good vibe here. Every staff and students here are very friendly. The professors that I have are very well at teaching the subject and I have no problem with slacking off during the day.
Honolulu community college is a very good college that assists every student by counseling them and providing them with many resources available to them. If you were a student that is in need of help HCC has many places you can go to for all sorts of help.
I love that HCC has events planned for their students and that they actually make them interesting. HCC has a good internet connection and that's important. HCC has lots of student friendly spaces to study or hang out. It also has many trade-school kind of classes and programs that make it unique. The classes are relatively small and have better student to professor ratios.
The school should inform all of their students of the changes that they tend to implement academically, and not to some student government, which is a waste of time because they're all playing video games in the student lounge and not taking their position seriously.
Honolulu Community College is a great college, with excellent services for those who are looking to further their educatuon.
Over all, Honolulu Community College is a good institution. Educators are focused on a more one-on-one learning experience witch provides a good grasp on the basics.
I think Honolulu Community College is an ok place to go. Some of the classes seem like a waste of time. The campus is nice and the professors are pretty cool.
The flexibility is great offering online make-up course in case of emergencies or mishap in everyday life.
The only online course i use are the homework tools to submit essays via online applications. They work terrifically, you can see that someone put a lot of time into the programs to make them user friendly and easy for first time students to traverse.
Post-grad opportunities are amazing offering you a job out the door with the city of Honolulu.
The courses are great and the professors are always helpful willing to stay after class and talk. They also monitor their emails to provide out of classroom help
Everyone on the campus was very helpful and welcoming. It was great since i was coming from out of state.
Everything from Carpentry to Oceanography my school offers it all with a great choice of professors and ready to learn students.
My school is unique because its full of different people trying to advance themselves in todays world. Classes are competitive and everyone is friendly.
Start Your Review of Honolulu Community College
The classes offered for the program could be worked on.I had to wait a semester because the classes i needed were only offered in the fall and it was spring semester.
Very good alumni network as the alumnus try to work with you in all you do and provide insight in your field of study.
Professors are very easy to talk to and carry very good credentials. Class sizes are very comfortable as the classes don't get to overly packed. The quality of the courses are very straight forward and do not waste your time.