Holy Name Medical Center School of Nursing Reviews

If you want to learn everything you need to able becoming a nurse Holy name school.of nursing is were you should go. Yes it is HARD but it is worth it when you go out to the real world. You want hands on experience in nursing school you will get it 100% in every unit!. The professors are very nice and help.
LPN day program - Instructors are informative during lecture yet they have no idea or pretend to ignore what is going on between students. Not to mention that they play favorites and don't make it a secret. In the end all of this takes away from student focus and level of comfort.
Am an alumni of HNMC SON graduated 2005.Am now a CRNA-DNP, but I owe my foundation in practice to HNMC SON.The experiences and teaching that I got there are unequaled.
Start Your Review of Holy Name Medical Center School of Nursing
The clinical experience is the best hence the reason why it out-weighs any other conflicting experiences
I have only been attending this school for 3 months now, but already I feel I've gained so much. The clinical experience is unmatched, the instructors are always willing to help, the academic resources offered to us are more that I had expected and students have formed bonds that will ensure throughout the two year program.
I give Holy Name Medical Center School of Nursing an A because the school is wonderful along with the hospital. You receive the best clinical experiences. There is alot of hands on learning. The professors use alot of different teaching methods to help the students learn. There are interactive lectures, skills labs, module videos, etc. I love this school!