High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.36 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.28 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.28 responses
Most Popular Majors
Health Service Preparatory Studies221 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities153 Graduates
Elementary Education61 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services46 Graduates
Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN)38 Graduates
High School Education33 Graduates
Industrial Mechanics and Maintenance Technician32 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.23 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.22 responses
- of students highly rate the performing arts facilities.7 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Holmes Community College Reviews
Holmes CC accepted me at my lowest. I was just beginning to start my collegiate career over. I was no longer eligible for grants and didn't know how I would pay for school. God was really looking out for me. The Financial Aid Director and staff allowed me an appeal under conditions that I passed all of my courses. So far, so good! I'm forever indebted to Holmes CC.
At Holmes there are classes for anyone and everyone! Whether they are online, on campus, or hybrid (classes w/ online & on campus materials) there is no reason a student should have to reschedule major aspects of their personal life.
I am involved at the Grenada Campus of Holmes CC in the Nursing Program. It is amazing so far, but I need some financial assistance!