Hollins University prepares women to go places. They win Pulitzers, find cures for disease, and lead multinational companies. At Hollins, we foster the curious insight, resourcefulness, and confidence it takes to succeed. Challenging academics, a diverse community, and real-world experiences prepare our graduates to contribute now and make a difference in society. Our Going Places Strategy provides a clear path to success, with opportunities for undergraduate research, study abroad, internships, leadership development, and access to a loyal and connected community.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.27 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.26 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.26 responses
- of students say they don't have Greek life.21 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.44 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.16 responses