Hobart and William Smith are independent liberal arts colleges located on the shore of Seneca Lake in Geneva, N.Y. With only one required course and eight educational goals, the HWS curriculum is designed to give you the flexibility to pursue your passions while also gaining a robust foundation that will prepare you for the future. Working closely with your faculty advisers, you will design an individualized academic plan tailored to your interests, strengths and goals. Vigorous programs in career development, study abroad, service, leadership, entrepreneurship and athletics encourage exploration and foster global citizenship, collaboration, civic engagement and cultural competence.
Hobart and William Smith Colleges Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.32 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.38 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.39 responses
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.47 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.58 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.21 responses