Hobart & William Smith Colleges Reviews

I like the large variety of activities available for many interests. However, communication to inform students about some of the activities could improve.
I chose Hobart over other higher-rated Liberal Arts colleges and it truly transformed my life. I am so thankful for the time there, the professors and administrators I met, and the ways that they impacted my life.
The facilities of the Colleges are not up to date, and the food is terrible and expensive. Despite this, I love my professors and my classes and the community feel the small school brings. It is also really beautiful in the summer and the spring.
Review Hobart & William Smith Colleges
An excellent college for any student looking for an exceptional college experience! Most class sizes are small, allowing for professors to really get to know their students and provide them with individualized attention. The study abroad programs are phenomenal and an experience every student should take advantage of! The sports programs and coaches are extremely devoted to student athlete success. The town of Geneva is quaint and supportive of the colleges. The campus is right on the border of NY Finger Lakes Wine Trail and Seneca Lake! :)
The Professors I've had have all been ready and willing to work with you if you are struggling in a class. The food isn't great but it's bearable. Housing isn't bad, the room sizes are decent. Support services are helpful and great.
I am currently a first-year at HWS and I absolutely love it here. The courses are challenging, but the professors are committed to your education. They have teaching fellows offered for nearly every subject that are able to help you if you are failing to understand a lesson.
Classes are challenging. Professors are great, food is not. Open minded faculty and students. A lot of student athletes here, this is a good place for high level D3 athletes.
So far I love HWS, yes there are things that I wish could change but I love all the experiences that I've had.
Career service is very helpful, they reviewed my resume for a summer job application that I was considering.
I lived in an all female dorm my first year and I loved it. The space was generally kept clean.
The sports team are good, and the gym facility for non athletes is great as well.
This school is great, except for some snobby students.
There is a great network of alums who help get kids jobs and internships. The career services offices are really good too.
I like how close the students and teachers become and i like the size of the classes. I like that you arent just another face in the croud but they actually know who you are.
I have never experienced anything to make me feel uncomfurtable on campus.
There are both Single sexed dorms and Co-Ed which is nice for the people who like their rooms quiet or like to be right in the center of attention.
There are only Fraternity's no Sorortiy's so its not a huge part of greek life.
Review Hobart & William Smith Colleges
Everything a the school looks really good and there are work out areas for people who dont play sports too.
So far the overall experience is really good and everyone is friendly and makes you feel welcomed to the school and campus.
The quality of the alumni network is amazing! And there are several opportunities to meet them at campus alumni events. The career services office is very good at helping you search fro jobs/ internships around campus or your hometown.