Hiram College Reviews

Middle of no where, teachers are good and care a lot but i found a lot of the assignments very easy. Very small school so dont expect to have partys every weekend. Make sure you have netflix and bring your own wife becasue it goes slow.
My time at Hiram has been extremely rewarding. I have met some great friends and professors. The staff has been accommodating and understanding. My adviser has been more to me than just that. She has been a mentor. She has pushed me even when I couldn't push myself. I like the small, tight knit community at Hiram. I am blessed to have attended and become a graduate from this college. I have grown so much in my time at Hiram, both professionally and mentally.
I enjoy attending Hiram College because the flexible class schedule works well my busy schedule. The professors that l’ve had were awesome and professional . Althoughthe cost is pricey, l wouldn’t trade my experiences or classmates for any other college .
Start Your Review of Hiram College
I currently attend Hiram. It is my second year and I absolutely love it. I love the atmosphere of the campus and all the opportunities you get to pursue.
From the little time I have spent at Hiram I know that it is a wonderful place. Everyone is always so nice and will say hello even if they don't know you. The food and dorms are great and the nursing program is amazing.
Hiram College is a small college in rural Ohio. Hosting roughly 1000 students, there is always something to do on campus. However, it would be best for students to own a car since even the closest mart is 4 miles away in Garrettsville. As a nursing student, the academic demand is exceptionally high, and students that are not 100% devoted to their coursework quickly find themselves behind and some forced to drop out. The professors are caring and are willing to help students to the best of their ability. I could not have survived the first semester at Hiram without the help of my professors for sure.
I would like to see more opportunities for commuters, more parking as well. The classes and professors, however, are amazing and all very personalized. Professors care about you here and make sure you are doing well not just in their class, but all your other classes as well.
Hiram college was a close-knit community and it is very easy to make friends there. The professors and staff genuinely care about your success but they don't just hand you good grades. The classes can be challenging in ways that are meant to get you to work hard. That being said, it is very difficult to get off campus if you don't have a car.
Hiram College is a great school ! The education is great. It is a small school so everyone knows everyone.
I was able to gain an incredible amount of experience in my four years at Hiram. For an incredibly driven student, Hiram is the perfect place to be able to have access to well-connected faculty members and their research and to have opportunities that will benefit you immensely coming out of college.
Wonderful people who want to see you and help you succeed when you are there learning and in the years after your education.
Hiram is a amazing school. The College is small but everyone knows you by face. My first year there I was scared but as time went on I became very close with my professors and they helped me with so many things outside of the class room.
Everybody is happy to be there, the staff are very great! The campus is very clean and nice! Everything is a good and nice walking distance, the rooms are very nice! The teachers are outstanding, the gym is in very good shape! The field house looks vey brand new and nice!
Hiram is a quite college and small. Not many students go there but its very good for those who don't like to be apart of a big crowd. Everyone knows each other so it shouldn't be hard to make friends.
Small liberal arts college. Classes are small, campus is nice and friendly. Professors always want to help you. Very good for its value
Hiram college is wonderful if you're looking for a small university. However, given the teeny-tiny size of the campus, they just don't have enough resources to offer. As a commuter student, I'd hope for a schedule that works for me, and unfortunately, Hiram just can't offer enough class times to make things run smoothly. From what I've seen of on-campus living compared to other colleges, the dorms are run-down, old, and just in need of a serious re-boot. However, small class-sizes And friendly professors make it all a little worth-while.
Hiram is the place to grow into your own. It's a place to express yourself with extreme support from professors. The academics are top notch and the cost is relatively low for a private liberal arts school. It is beautifully placed in a rural setting with an amazing state park down the road-Nelson's Ledges. It was the absolute perfect place for a naturalist musician like myself. It prepared me well toward my goals, as I'm working toward a PhD in music.
Start Your Review of Hiram College
Is great school but it cost alot of money to go there.
Peer pressure doesn't really exist. If you partake in drugs or alcohol or not nobody is going to look at you different.
Hiram assures you have success and will stop at nothing less. Class sizes are not overwhelmingly big so the professors know each student and understands all of their goals. It is a great place with lots of safety and they have a lot of opportunities for each student in each major.