Hinds Community College Reviews

My experience at Hinds Community College so far has a been great. I look forward to going to class and learning everyday. I hope that the experience only gets better. My professors are very caring and understanding. They try to help us in any way that we can. Success is the only option at Hinds Community College. There are multiple resources for studying and much more. I know that my time there will only get better.
I have been and Hinds Community College for a year and a half now, and I have been very pleased. The professors are nice and easy to approach. This makes it easier to learn the material that is given to us. I like the library because it has silent rooms throughout the building to get away from any extra noise. The campus is probably below average. The school is under construction in some parts, so they are trying to improve the campus infrastructure. The diversity impressed me when I first starting going here. There are many different types of people throughout campus.
Hinds Community College is an average school. There isn't much interactive activities on campus for students, but the overall experience is okay.
Start Your Review of Hinds Community College
Hinds community college is a good college to start off from. While attending this college I have became more responsible and independent. Hinds have provided me with many opportunities. Attending Hinds was a good decision. I have encountered so great and understanding teacher and other staff. They made sure I was able to understand what was going on. They will work with you. Hinds has great opportunities. They have a very understanding staff. The campus life is awesome. They also have something interesting to do. They make sure the students are exceeding in classes and in social life. Hinds is a great community college.
I actually attended the Utica campus, but this choice only listed Raymond Campus. My time on the Utica campus was the best time you could ever have at a community college. I Attended every game and events that they had on campus. Our homecomings is what I enjoy the most, we really know how to have a "Bulldog" good time.
Hinds is the largest community college in the state of Mississippi.Raymond, the site of our main campus, is roughly 10 minutes away from our state capital of Jackson.
I’ve been to the counselor’s office every week talking with her and getting input on my classes , grades , and upcoming semesters. She’s always a helping hand. They want to see you succeed
School and teachers are very caring and upbeat but the actual campus life is very boring.. other than playing outside activities the school doesn't have a lot to offer. If u want to get out and make some fun activities you are going to have to go off campus to make something happen
I really do like the touring when I went to hinds in Raymond I felt like I was apart of there students I felt amazing my experience was so amazing everybody was nice and fun to be around .
I love everything about my college. The advisors want to see you succeed and do everything possible to help you achieve your goals.
I like everything about hinds. The students are great and so are the teachers. I always look forward to coming to class.
Hinds has been a great choice because it combines a great education with great and affordable prices. Hinds gives an opens a door for those people that do bat have much money to invest into their school. The greatest part is that they provide quality education that can be transferred to most schools. I recommend Hinds to everyone that I know.
Hinds Community College has been a great experience thus far. Instructors are always readily available to help. I wouldn't recommend any other college to attend than Hinds. "See You At Hinds"
Hinds is a great college to begin going to and build your knowledge towards a higher level degree. It is also great for the fact that tuition costs are very low.
My experience at Hinds Community College has been a good experience. I have came in contact with a lot of amazing teachers. Nice campus and peers to get along with also. Hinds Community College offers lots of great activities for any person looking for careers. In my opinion Hinds Community College is one of the best colleges in Mississippi!
The experience at Hinds was like none other. The campus diversity, staff, and surrounding environment could not have made my college experience any better.
Well I have not started school yet this is my first year as a college student but getting ready for this experience Hinds has been so helpful with me getting ready for classes. Their just really nice friendly people
Start Your Review of Hinds Community College
I really enjoyed my first year at Hinds Community College, the Utica Campus. The teachers are very helpful and understanding. I would definitely recommend Hinds.
When I came to Hinds, I was a little scared. It's a community college, but to me it was real life. I felt like I was being thrown to the wolves. I had grown up and was educated in a sheltered environment, and I had seen the movies... colleges were no where near to my comfort zone. However, the wolves that I was being thrown to actually were super nice and helpful. In fact, they weren't wolves at all, but eagles. Hinds Community College Eagles. With their help, I "flew" through registration, and they made everything a breeze for me. I have yet, after almost three years attending Hinds, found them to be unwilling to help me whenever I need it. I appreciate it greatly.
Its a good college to attend just make sure that you are on your self about your classes. The people at this college are very nice and show positive attitudes most of the time. The professors are sometimes there to help you through your difficult times attending the college.