Hinds Community College Reviews

When I came to Hinds, I was a little scared. It's a community college, but to me it was real life. I felt like I was being thrown to the wolves. I had grown up and was educated in a sheltered environment, and I had seen the movies... colleges were no where near to my comfort zone. However, the wolves that I was being thrown to actually were super nice and helpful. In fact, they weren't wolves at all, but eagles. Hinds Community College Eagles. With their help, I "flew" through registration, and they made everything a breeze for me. I have yet, after almost three years attending Hinds, found them to be unwilling to help me whenever I need it. I appreciate it greatly.
Its a good college to attend just make sure that you are on your self about your classes. The people at this college are very nice and show positive attitudes most of the time. The professors are sometimes there to help you through your difficult times attending the college.
I like that all the class sizes don't exceed an amount of 20 students per class. That way, it is very easy to follow along with the course and reach out to the instructor is help is needed.
Review Hinds Community College
This is a very wonderful college to attend. The teachers are very great and the education is very affordable. Why waste your money attending the same classes at a university for a very high price? With all my scholarships, Hinds paid me to attend.
I am a up coming freshman to be at hinds community college. When I visited their campus everything was in great order. The campus was clean with great food and a wide range of students.
The college is great and I am currently with GPA of 3.769. I am learning quite well but the admissions staff can help students more instead of passing the bucket to others.
I did not attend the Raymond campus but I did attend the Rankin campus. It was awesome. The classrooms are small enough to where the students can get one on one help if needed !
This is a great school. Most of the teachers really care and try to help their students succeed. I love that its affordable too.
I love Hinds Community College. The teachers are amazing at what they do and are always willing to help students in need. Hinds is growing on me each and everyday I am glade I choose to coke to Hinds Community College.
Hinds Community College is a wonderful school, even though there dorms is a little crappy. but they do have a good support system when you need help with your homework assignments.
The staff are really cool to talk to. I love the librarian. They are happy to see me to get a good laugh. The students are cool to talk to.
I love the staff and students. This is a great community college to attend. Love the small class sizes also.
Hinds Community College is an comprehensive educational institution. Although, the campus is full of different activities and the students have the opportunity to interact with one another. Overall, the stuff and students creates an friendly environment.
I liked my experience academically at Hinds. The teachers are there to see you succeed and not only that but they break down the material in the course to where you know it and not memorize it. I would like to see in a change in the dorms. When I was staying on campus, the dorm I was staying in, something was always wrong either the hot water was out, the water pressure was low, the elevator was broke, or it was something wrong with the air. Academically, Hinds is the best school.
I enjoy my campus visit. The Campus is absolutely beautiful.  Part of the beauty is the setting.  This facility has a lodge feel and views of trees, lakes, a golf course and farm land.  They have a nice auditorium, several class rooms, Wi-Fi available and a cafeteria on site.
Productive but cafe food sucks for example seems like most days the food is just put to together and they only cook good food when we have visitors and as far as the people I mean its kinda like a high school all over again but stay focused on what u supposed to. Gym is pretty cool they don't want u to have your own basketball, don't really understand that. I like the diesel mechanic program that I'm in and that about sums it up.
Hinds Community College was a great choice for me. It was convenient to my place of employment and the teacher was very informed.
Review Hinds Community College
My experience at Hind Community College was a great one, I really enjoyed the people that was there. I like how the teachers gave one-on-one help to me and other students, they try their best to make sure each and every student understands. I recommend Hinds Community College to every first upcoming college student for the first time.
I really enjoyed being a student at Hinds. I cannot rate poorly on a few bad apples, but all around I enjoyed Hinds. Most teachers work with you especially when your having trouble with understanding the assignment. They take out time to explain and make sure you understand.
The teachers are really there to help you. There are plenty of opportunities at Hinds Community College. The people are really nice. It is a to meet new people.