Hill College Reviews

The teachers and faculty are very good. They love engaging with their students and challenging them to do better. The only reason I listed the school as four stars is because the buildings are simply falling apart. It's obvious that this campus was built in the 1960s. The buildings all smell old, and it's common knowledge that the boy's dorm has been out of code for several years.

The school does have a very low tuition cost, which does help return on investment. I paid very little to live on campus, which included a meal plan. Overall, a very good price for a decent junior college education.
At first it seemed like a good idea, to go to community college before transferring to save money; Hill College is like 13th grade. It’s incredibly unprofessional and some teachers just don’t Care about the well-being of their students and treat us like we are still in high school.
Hill college is a great school for welding! They have a amazing instructors and they also are sponsored by Lincoln. Hands on study from day on gives you the knowledge of habit that is an absolute must. I would greatly recommend Hill College to anyone looking to further their knowledge or carrer.
Start Your Review of Hill College
Hill College is a great college to attend if you are trying to finish off your basics. The professors are very helpful as well as the staff. The student living centers are very nice, and clean.
Great college to start off at. I would love to see this college be remodeled for its location in Texas. Hill College is great for people who are from the rural and "small town" area to come get a great education.
What I liked about Hill College is the professors are very flexible with some assignments and tests. I would like to see change would be the campus food and dorm life.
I like the small student population. There is more of an opportunity to connect with professors and to dig deeper into discussions because there is 30 students top per class. The trick is finding a professor that is willing to have that connection. The professors at Hill are either GREAT or HORRIBLE there is not in between.
I attend the Johnson county campus and I have enjoyed my time there. This community college is affordable and a great place for receiving an associates degree, a certificate, or planning to transfer for a higher degree!
Hill College was amazing. The atmosphere here is incredible. Everyone gets along and does such a good job of just getting every person involved in activities. No one gets left out.
It was interesting once I had about half of my associates degree. The teacher quality is about half and half. You'll find extremely good professors, but you'll also find professors who have no clue what they're teaching. Hill College's financial aid application could definitely be better. Be prepared for a 2-3 hour wait in line. As for the academic advising it's amazing, they're honest with you, will work with you no matter what. This is for the Burleson campus, any of the financial aid would normally be through the Cleburne campus.
I attend the Johnson County campus, which probably should be the main campus but isn't. I refer to this type of school as a "fintax" school. They are striving off tax money and financial assistance programs. All business offices of this school seem to be very weak so you need to know what you are doing through the process or you will get lost. Programs are weak with very few instructors that have good real world experience. Great place to knock out some classes if you can teach yourself.
i enjoy attending Hill College, the professors are nice and understanding. I love the smaller classes i feel like i can get more one-on-one time with the teacher if i need it. The things i would change would be better food in the cafe, and wifi all around campus.
I am having a great time at Hill College! I am a transfer student, hated my last college and was dreading going back to school. Hill made the transfer easy. I'm in my 3rd semester and am loving it here. The instructors want their students to succeed, class is more of open discussion versus someone just talking for 3 hours. It is much better than the other local options.
This is the best Junior college ever and for all ages. The campus is great and the instructors help you with everything. Everyone who works here helps to make you succeed
I really like the atmosphere at hill college. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. I would like to see maybe some new classes added or more student events.
The only reason I go to this school is because I have amazing teachers that care about my education and my well being. That being said, there are so many problems with this school including food, financial aid resources, scheduling, limitation of 8 week face to face classes and so much more. I was impressed that they fixed the library, but the dorms need help. I'm personally fine with my own room, but there have been problems before, such as AC's not working, privacy issues, and lack of security. There is even a problem with drug abuse on campus which I don't appreciate.
I love the teachers here
Start Your Review of Hill College
The admissions were very helpful
Nothing has gone wrong so far
Online classes are so much better for me