High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.30 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.21 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.21 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities316 Graduates
Business Support Services52 Graduates
Fire Science and Fire Fighting43 Graduates
Business Administration and Management40 Graduates
Automotive Mechanics24 Graduates
Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN)24 Graduates
Corrections and Corrections Administration18 Graduates
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT Paramedic)15 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.21 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.21 responses
- of students highly rate the performing arts facilities.8 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Hill College Reviews
I attend the Johnson county campus and I have enjoyed my time there. This community college is affordable and a great place for receiving an associates degree, a certificate, or planning to transfer for a higher degree!
Hill college is a great school for welding! They have a amazing instructors and they also are sponsored by Lincoln. Hands on study from day on gives you the knowledge of habit that is an absolute must. I would greatly recommend Hill College to anyone looking to further their knowledge or carrer.
I am having a great time at Hill College! I am a transfer student, hated my last college and was dreading going back to school. Hill made the transfer easy. I'm in my 3rd semester and am loving it here. The instructors want their students to succeed, class is more of open discussion versus someone just talking for 3 hours. It is much better than the other local options.