Hilbert College Reviews

Let me tell you a little bit about Hilbert. We are a four-year liberal arts college in the Catholic, Franciscan tradition. We are located in Hamburg, NY, 10 minutes from downtown Buffalo, 5 minutes from the Buffalo Bills Stadium.

But, what makes us different is our size and style. We have about 1,000 students on campus and have 13:1 student to faculty ratio. We’re the right-sized environment for anyone looking to advance his or her career. Our campus has new apartment-style student residences, and modern academic, administrative, and athletic facilities.

The feel of Hilbert is warm, friendly, and supportive. Our caring faculty, staff, and coaches will give you the individual attention you need to develop your unique skills and talents at your own pace.
Hilbert campus may be a very small campus, but it gives great opportunities to get out there in and outside of campus than you would at a bigger school. The professors are great, they put in the one-on-one time for office hours. Class sizes are small, so students aren't a number here. Clubs, jobs, and athletic opportunities are very high here.
The education here is great! The professor are great with office hours and one-on-one time to make everyone at Hilbert College successful. Great way to make friends, and great opportunities on and off campus for jobs, and community services.
Review Hilbert College
I'm a student athlete there and they understand school comes first.
I really enjoy all of the teachers at Hilbert, they really care about you as person and they try to get to know you. Their teaching styles are very diverse and they will conform to anything that will help us succeed.
I don't party,so I don't know.
I don't party or live on campus.
The professors are professionals in the field that they teach. There are many courses and extracurriculars to pick from. The registration process is simple.
We are a very diverse school in all of these categories.
I love my school, I'm glad I decided to go where I am. My professors and everyone are so willing to help you and are so friendly!
We are a Franciscan college, so it's basically against our college. It's not visible, sometimes I see some upperclassman drink, but not a lot. Campus safety is very good at checking the dorms and reporting to parties and such. I don't believe any one is pressured to do anything that they don't want to do.
I don't live on campus, but our facilities are one of the best in the country.
I feel very safe on campus. I haven't heard about any sexual assault problems on campus.
My degree is very valuable, even though there is so much competition. If you do extra that will set me apart from the others and I'll look more valuable. I could do so many things with my degree.
We really don't have one, we aren't a party school. I go to a private Franciscan school.
We're pretty good for a division three school. It's not about being the best, it's about having fun.
Each student has to have an internship for atleast one semester. The career center is there for students looking for part time jobs to get them through college all the way until after they graduate and are looking for a job in their field. The career center gets every student started up on the purple briefed case, a website that you personalize and search for jobs on.
Review Hilbert College
Relatively small class sizes so every professor you have knows everyone by name and will say hello to you if the see you outside of class. Every professor is very enthusiastic about the class they teach and they are always willing to help and cater to the students needs. They like to challenge the students but if they see a student is struggling then they are there to help. There is a large variety of class and the students are encouraged to build their own schedule and take classes that interest them. But the counsellors are there to help if need be.
Almost every professor on campus is a retired officer/military, there is an alarm in between the two residential buildings that is easily accessible to all students and has never needed to be used. Public Safety is easy to talk to and are always willing to help, you can always see the around campus.
They only choose the most qualified and dedicated people for the RAs, the housing was close to classes and the dining room and it was always clean. The cleaning staff were very kind and helpful and if you had an issue they would see to it right away or that same day. Since the college is comprised of mostly commuters there was more to do during the week than on the weekend but it wasn't hard to find something to do with friends or work on some school work.