High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.8 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.7 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.7 responses
Most Popular Majors
Electronics Equipment Installation and Repair39 Graduates
Civil Engineering Technician13 Graduates
Accounting Technician and Bookkeeping12 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities11 Graduates
Machine and Metal Working11 Graduates
Automotive Mechanics8 Graduates
Radiologic Technician8 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.5 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.5 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the performing arts facilities.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Highlands College of Montana Tech
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Highlands College of Montana Tech
- NGMontana State University - Billings College of Technology
- 2 Year
- Billings, MT
- 41 reviews
- B-Great Falls College - Montana State University
- 2 Year
- Great Falls, MT
- 259 reviews
- BFlathead Valley Community College
- 2 Year
- Kalispell, MT
- 187 reviews
- BMontana Tech of the University of Montana
- 4 Year
- Butte, MT
- 446 reviews
Highlands College of Montana Tech Reviews
Highlands College of Montana Tech is an incredible school, with a highly superb faculty. The staff have always made me and my fellow peers feel welcome. They're willing to help you through any struggles you may face. The campuses are at easy locations, which is a must to the new comers. You truly get to know yourself and learn who you want to become in your future.
Employment outlook appears good, and the instructors are educated on upcoming job openings.
The online class system is nothing fancy but it always seems to work, with very few technical glitches.