Highland Community College - Kansas Reviews

Highland community college is affordable for everyone! I am grateful for all of my professors that worked with me when I had a tough time learning something. There is always someone available for help. I definitely recommend this community college.
Misplaced financial aid is often a product miscommunication at this campus. Classes are unusually long and it makes it difficult for students to concentrate without proper breaks. Academic standards are okay. Instructors are more caring than not.
Great School , amazing tuition pricing, great professors. The school has small classrooms which works out great you never leave a class without being able to understand the subject. Everyone of the professors has a good look out for your future and they will go out of there way to help you out . I truly felt like the school cared about my school experience. I also will say that the college also has great opportunity for those who like online classes or have to take online courses. Highland offers just about every single class online . This makes it easier for those who cant travel to a campus and who need to do their schooling from home.
Start Your Review of Highland Community College - Kansas
The things that I liked the most from highland community college was that the people there were very diverse. Another thing that i enjoyed about this school is that it was easy to find classes and a friendly face to talk to. Everyone on campus seemed very involved and there was always something to do around campus. Even going off campus has its perks.
Highland Community College is definitely ideal for a student who plans to attend college but has no idea what they plan to major in. This is a great place to start because this is a great place to get your core academic classes out of the way for an amazingly low cost.
The sports here are incredible; if you are looking to play, be prepared for some very tough coaching but a great output. However, the campus is incredibly small and the town only has two gas stations. It's about a 30 minute drive on a two-lane highway to get to St. Joseph or Hiawatha for any stores. The faculty tries to come up with interesting events for the student body outside of sports games, but I think they are pretty confined considering where the school is at.
I have had a great experience with Highland they have been very helpful to me while I have been deployed, taking care of everything I need and allowing me to take classes with confidence that being deployed will not be held against me
The dorms I was put in was absolutely fantastic, and I could not have gotten better roommates. I only had a problem with one professor, other than that they all actually cared about me. Cared if I showed up and did well, which is very uncommon at college. It was pretty much just a continuance of high school. One bad thing about Highland is that the town is so small that there is absolutely nothing to do and nowhere to eat. The closest Walmart and Mc. Donald's are twenty minutes away. The town doesn't even have a stop light because it only takes a mile to pass through the entire place. But on the bright side, you will never have to worry about getting lost. All-in-all I loved my experience, and years later I still have friends that I couldn't imagine my life without.
The college is big on the academics. Sports are Important too. The campus is okay as for safety its not the best. dugs happen to be on campus and happen to cause problems. Over all the teachers are great and they are striving to have more diversity.
I really liked how homey it felt. I am able to connect with the teachers on a personable level. being able to be to connect with the teachers really helps when you need a need extra help understanding something. It is really easy to get involved with other students. Highland provides a lot of opportunities to do fun things each week.
I've had a wonderful experience here at Highland. Between being on the cheer squad and all of the teachers are very nice, respectful and wonderful at teaching their class. You get a lot of one on one time with your teachers, the class sizes are small so there is room for LOTS of questions! The the tutor building which is located in Irvin Hall has many students to help guide you and answer any questions you may have with any subject. One thing I would like to see change is more dates and times for study groups!
It's a fun place to get a good education and have fun well learning new things , the people are very nice and helpful it's a great school to get a great experience for college
Highland Community College is an amazing institution for students that prefer a smaller community. The Admissions team works with each student to ensure that they get a books and tuition scholarship. The college credits are easily transferred to other schools, and the professors aid a transition to a bigger school much easier. Highland is a great place to start your higher education.
I really enjoy going to Highland, though I wish there were more options at the regional sites. For example, I wish they would have better campus food options.
It is a great school. It has great profressors. It has great classes. It is very small in Wamego. Great to learn in and have more time with your teacher.
Highland Community College is a great school, full of love and care from every angle. The teachers are very prepared for their classes and they are so willing to help students anytime. Being in this Prestigious school has been a blessing because I have found so much love here and I feel so much at home. The administrators are wonderful and understanding. This school prepares you very well for a four years school, and with focus and determination, your goals will be achieved because of the academic foundation you have established.
They have an amazing variety of classes. And times.
Start Your Review of Highland Community College - Kansas
When I do online I need to focus on it. And I have a very bad tike.focusing.
Some teachers have a gooday way of teaching. Some on the other hand dont..some are willing to help the students.
I'm still going to this school. It is an awesome school I would recommend it to anyone the money is cheap. Well within budget or with in reason