Hesston College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Anabaptist
NJCAA Division II
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.6 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.8 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.7 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Hesston College Reviews
I spent two years in the RN program. It's a terrific program. The staff are helpful and the teachers are incredibly warm and caring about each student. As an example of this, the teachers gave us their personal cell phone numbers in case we had questions or needed help at any time. They really care about producing great nurses and do really great work!
I love hesston! I feel at home and knew I wanted to go there since I first stepped foot on campus. They are suoer welcoming and they truly care abiut the students success.
I believe that Hesston College is a great opportunity, if you have money to spare. The cost of tuition is higher than most colleges. I currently have a scholarship to play basketball and my parents still struggle with paying the remaining fees/costs. The student to teacher ratio is amazing and I get the one on one attention that I would not get at a larger university. I love attending this school and have made lifelong friends; however, I feel the financial burden outweighs the good at times.