Herzing University - Minneapolis Reviews

Herzing is great. Their scheduling is very flexible and it's easy to juggle family, work and social life while attending Herzing. Also the new campus is amazing!
My experience at Herzing University has been great. The classrooms have a decent amount of students that allow us to connect with each other and with our instructors. You feel welcomed and valued as students because the teachers there care about us and our education. Overall, from instructors to our faculty staff, they are all responsive and resourceful to us students that makes our learning enviornment comfortable and enjoyable. I would recommend this University to friends and family because it enables us to really grow as students and the learning is great; it helps us expands our knowledge in the field we are working towards.
I love that Herzing is a small and caring private school. Although the tuition seems like a big load, they professors and advisors always treat you with respect and love. You will always receive the attention that you need They REALLY do care about your education and career, therefore I would highly recommend Herzing University!
Start Your Review of Herzing University - Minneapolis
I am a first generation college student and feel like they understand the disadvantage that is. I have all the support and resources to be successful here.
Herzing University is an excellent college that offers great programs in healthcare. I am currently enrolled in the nursing BSN program at the Minneapolis, MN Campus. The classes are small and provides direct one on one learning experience. The clinical sites are located at well respected facilities providing students with opportunities to gain skills. The instructors are knowledgeable and takes students seriously putting them first. Herzing has definitely provided me with skills that I will use after graduation.
Herzing University staff goes above and beyond to make the learning environment for college students unique and successful. Class sizes are small in order for hands on learning to be as focused as possible.
Instructors go above and beyond to get to know you as an individual which makes the college experience unlike any other. They get excited about your successes and even office staff knows students by name.
I would recommend this college to anyone!
Extremely hands on private University. Every member of the staff at Herzing is there to help you succeed in every possible way. Professors are very helpful, and take the time to really help you learn and understand the topics. The Dean is there to help create official study groups, for those who need the practice, with Tutors who have taken the course previously. Great School for Dental Hygiene!
I love the flexibility of the classes.

Regarding the transfer of my credits, there was a misunderstanding and we are just waiting on the mail.
I love the online classes. They are easy to follow directions. The courses are well laid out. The instructors make themselves available to the students.
My instructors are great. They help you whenever you need it. The courses I take are online, but if I have a problem I can email the instructor, call the instructor, or message the instructor in class. They make themselves available to you whenever you may need them. They are very helpful. They help with giving you encouragement; plus they give excellent feedback.
The course programs are very well distributed throughout the weeks. The workload is just the right amount. The instructors are great.
Everyone at Herzing University has been excellent. From the admissions department to the instructors.

The instructors are very personable and very thoughtful. They help you tremendously with any problems or questions you may have regarding your course.
I fell thus far that some of the material is outdated.Also, there are quite a few grammatical errors in the online portion of the classes that I strongly feel need to be corrected to alleviate any potential confusion.
I am really excited to start a new career. I value my education. I know what it will take to get there and I will.
So far it had been amazing although some directions could be a little berrter.
My major is medical billing and insurance. They are very helpful and very satisfied with what I am learning.
They have been very helpful with information on how to do things. They call me every so often to make sure I am on the right track. Very helpful with homework. They help out during emergencies. Overall, an excellent school.
Start Your Review of Herzing University - Minneapolis
Everything so far has been above par. Everyone is nice and helpful regardless of questions you ask or how many times you ask the same question.
I haven't started my classes, yet, but I love it so far. Everything is really easy to navigate online. The staff has been SUPER friendly and helpful, too. I'm excited to start working on my degree.
It doesn't matter what your age is, you'll fit in here.