Herzing University - Brookfield Reviews

The faculty has been nice. They check up on to see if I'm ok. They also helped me when it came to understanding how to fund my education and what the schedule would be like.
I recently transferred to Herzing University - Brookfield from UW-Milwaukee, and I am really happy with the change in my undergrad career. The staff is always welcoming, and they are willing to help with anything I may have a question on. The class sizes are small enough that I get student-teacher relationships, different from Milwaukee where my professors did not know me personally.
There are small classes, close to my home and child's school. Having online classes and in class classes
Start Your Review of Herzing University - Brookfield
The admission staff was helpful and help with transferring credits.
Registration process was easy. Also the staff was very helpful and helped throughout the process.
No experience with alumni network or job prospects.
Class size is small, which is a plus point.
I don't have much idea about internship/job prospects. Just started the program.
Overall the education is awesome! Professors push their students to succeed and having small classes is the best part because professors will help students if they reach out to them
I'm going to school for massage therapy, and the school is known for how phenomenal the program is. I am enjoying it so far, as I am about halfway through. Some professors are pushy and tough but that's only because they are looking out for their students and want them to do well throughout the time they spend in the program. Overall everyone is very encouraging and wants the best for their students. It's great that when issues come up, professors are willing to compromise and work things out with the student and their situations
Gives plenty of time for completion of assignments.
Offers many helps to understand course and complete assignments on time.
Not sure as I am not at this place yet, just started in September.
Feedback and discussion posts are very helpful. Online class size is well managed.
I am currently taking classes online for Medical Coding and Billing.
I have so far learned new skills that will assist me in my new career choice.
Since I first inquired about this school, everyone has been very helpful and treated me as a person not a number. Even now as I have completed 3 classes thus far, this still holds true.
Start Your Review of Herzing University - Brookfield
Everybody is friendly, and the class size is perfect. The curriculum is challenging, and they made transferring a breeze.
They are close to home and small class sizes make it easier to learn and not get lost in the group
Close to home, classes are smaller