COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
We are again hosting visits on campus. However if you can't make it to campus, we are also offering virtual information sessions and virtual meetings with Admissions. Contact us to make an appointment. www.herkimer.edu/visit or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professorsgrade C+
- Valuegrade C+
- Diversitygrade A minus
- Safetygrade B minus
- Student Lifegrade B minus
- Locationgrade C+
Welcome! Because you are focused, determined, and motivated, Herkimer College is committed to providing you a high-quality education, where and when it works best for you.
We offer the full college experience, even as a two-year school. We have three apartment-style on-campus housing options. Students can join over 30 clubs – or create their own. The Generals were named the top non-scholarship two-year athletic program in the nation.
We are also a leader in offering fully accredited degree programs entirely online through our Internet Academy.
But our top praise is for our supportive campus culture. An academic advisor will guide you through your degree program, transfer requirements, scholarship opportunities, and more to ensure your success from day 1. Our free academic support services, like tutoring, essay editing, academic success coaching, etc., and affordable tuition ensure anyone can be successful.
Find a flexible path to your future at Herkimer College.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes. 25 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want. 22 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage. 23 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Liberal Arts and Humanities116 Graduates
- Business43 Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration39 Graduates
- Accounting Technician and Bookkeeping22 Graduates
- Fashion and Apparel Merchandising20 Graduates
- Human Services16 Graduates
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies15 Graduates
- Physical Therapy Technician15 Graduates
- Hospitality and Tourism Management13 Graduates
- Cyber/Computer Forensics and Counterterrorism12 Graduates
Forensic Investigations A.A.S.
This program prepares students for entry into public law enforcement and/or private investigative fields and teaches fundamentals of processing a crime scene. You'll benefit from small class sizes, numerous transfer agreements, and extensive field training and meaningful hands-on experiential learning. This program is ranked one of the best of its kind nationally by CrimeSceneInvestigatorEdu.org.
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities. 24 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities. 24 responses
- of students highly rate the performing arts facilities. 13 responses
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey