Henderson State University Reviews

It's a small nice campus full with friendly stuff. Always in positive mood and willing to help with any problems. There are many school events like movie nights, trips, speakers etc.
I believe that Henderson State University is a great college because it is affordable for anyone and great people. Henderson State University has great professors, great food, great work out facilities and living is good. Henderson has friendly staff of people that will be there for you and help you along the way, as you follow your journey, path and dreams. If you looking to make friends and get your degree then this is the place for you. If you want a college that is easy to get around and find your way, then this is the place for you. Henderson State University is a safe campus to stay on and family friendly as well. So, are you ready to be a ready?
Henderson is a very diverse campus. I enjoy attending Henderson because the staff and people in general are very welcoming and nice. There are many events and campus activities to be involved in and that makes the experience even more great!!!
Start Your Review of Henderson State University
Henderson offers awesome classes as well as professors. The campus living is a little different. You either get the best or the worst. The food on campus is great they offer a huge variety as well.
Good student support, professors were kind and helpful, costs were very reasonable but too many fees for things I won't use. Campus resources were excellent.
Henderson State University is a great place to learn, with smaller class sizes and very friendly staff members. I've always been comfortable in my housing, and the campus always looks very nice.

If there was anything I would change, it would be to have more activities that aren't geared mostly towards greek life.
Henderson State University was the best choice for me. I grew up going to big schools and I wanted to go to a small college. I have joined a sorority which has opened many doors for me. I’m on the yearbook staff at hsu also.
Henderson state university is a very by the books college. If your looking for the best bang for your buck Henderson state is a must. Food in the caddo area is servicable with other options if not wanted. Academics are where Henderson state excelles at. I am on my third year and a majority of my teachers have been encouraging and fun to be around, but at the same time are disciplined and understanding when circumstances arrive. The dorm rooms once again are servicable (at least in the first year ones). Bed and room space are adequate, but lower in quality and to be honest overpriced. Overall Henderson State is an affordable, academically-enowed 4 year institution that is fun in some cases, but lacks a lot of pizzaz and outside activities.
I love Henderson. The professors are very helpful and here is lots of one on one teaching opportunity. The staff is so helpful and the campus is easy to navigate. There is plenty to do on campus and many things to get involved in! The only thing I would like to see change is getting new restaurants on campus!
Everyone is extremely nice! The academics are top notch but there isn’t much of a student life here at Henderson State University.
I like Henderson because it is exactly like my hometown.. everyone knows everybody. I joined a sorority so I made lots of friends. It is an overall great school for people who don't wanna be overwhelmed with people. The class sizes are like a high school size which I loved. But, I would like to see more activities happening around campus so the freshman could experience different things. I would also like to see a variety of food places on campus.
Henderson is a very good school, the people here are really down to earth and all the professors expect u to do is come to class and do your work and you will pass!!
I really enjoyed my time at HSU the second time around more than the first time around. My favorite part was the Showband of Arkansas and the school pride that everyone seemed to have.
Henderson State University had been a great school for me! I love the campus and all of the activities they provide to make you feel more at home while on campus!
I love Henderson! I love the English department but wish the faculty overseeing residence life and financial aid were more friendly and personable!
I love HSU! It's a very nice school on a very beautiful campus. The professors are very nice and easy to talk to, often times they would email you to be sure that you are on track with your school work. The students at the campus are all very sweet and helpful when it comes to finding my classes or having problems with some of my work. The Staff always made it possible for us to get in contact with them if we needed it, they were always available and easy to talk to. Overall Henderson State University is an awesome school and I would recommend anyone to come to our wonderful campus!
Nice small campus in a tightly-knitted community. Most of the professors are very helpful and the methodist church does an amaizing job to cater to students. It is affordable with very accomodating payment plans.
Start Your Review of Henderson State University
Henderson State is a great college that I have felt at home at since I started my junior year. I was first at Pulaski tech and I am loving Henderson way more then I have ever did at Pulaski tech. The staff and teachers are super friendly and fun to learn and grow as a student with.
The campus is pretty, the teachers are nice and helpful, but my dorm was a little on the dirtier side.
Henderson University makes college convenient. Not only do they have a campus in Arkadelphia but they also offer certain degree plans in Hot springs at the downtown Landmark building. This makes it easier for some students to attend a university and obtain their bachelor's degree. The only thing I would wish to see change would be better communication with transfer students. There were some issue with transferring my credits and making a schedule but it was all worked out!