Henderson State University Reviews

It is an excellent college to tour. They are so helpful and make the whole experience so welcoming and easy to go through. The campus itself is a nice size, and it is easy to get around and not get lost. The lunch I went to for honors courses was well put together and they made sure all questions about the program where answered thoroughly.
Henderson State is a very communicative place. They are willing to help you through anything. There students love being their. Henderson is very friendly and open to anyone who chooses to come.
I really enjoy the whole atmosphere of Henderson. I am planning on going into the education field and they have an amazing education program. Even though the building there aren't real recent they are still beautiful. Overall, I really love this college and plan on attending there fall 2019.
Start Your Review of Henderson State University
Henderson is a wonderful college. It has a wonder student life and atmosphere. I am excited to begin school there and look forward to meeting my fellow Reddies!
Henderson tries to make everyone feel welcome and comfortable. They understand what incoming freshmen are feeling and going through. I appreciated that they go above and beyond to show people around and answer their questions. The campus is beautiful and is constantly being cleaned up and taken care of. Some of the building around campus need to be updated and also I feel like with the growing student population the library needs to be larger. Yes, there are computer labs in most building but the library is one of the central buildings on campus and it is lacking a bit. Saying that, the atmosphere of the college makes up for the few things that need to be updated. Go Reddies!
When I came to this school I knew I was going to be in for a great ride. The environment, teachers, and students are great. There is always room for improvement here as well as major networking opportunities. I really enjoy the schools diversity and its dedication to the students.
I think Henderson has a variety of degrees you can pursue. They have great professors who take the time to make sure you are understanding the material. There is students coming from all over. It is a great university to learn and make lifelong friends.
The university show both care of the student and their progress through their college career. They are transparent about the multitude of resources available to their students, and they inform their students on every significance update. I felt important in the university for their conversations with the student body.
Henderson State University is a beautiful campus that offers a small town feel with lots of opportunities. In 1987-1991 when I was enrolled their, I felt that there were so tremendous opportunities for young people. And today, the opportunities are endless. From teacher education to nursing to aviation and many other fields, Henderson State University has a diverse curriculum designed to meet the needs of all students. Henderson State University is a very affordable university. The dormitories have improved tremendously and the other facilities are outstanding. The only inconvenience at this university is the parking. Parking is limited, and what is available is sometimes not in the best of places.
This is a very good school, but the only downside is there is nothing around to do the school. I have fun here and there are very good teachers.
I love Henderson State University. it’s a very diverse college and everyone is very friendly. Between the teachers and the library everything and everyone is helpful in their own way.
I love how small it is. All of my professors were extremely involved and truly cared about my education.
I loved how friendly the professors where. They were always available to help and were very supportive. The atmosphere was great and the college offered many student activities to socialize with fellow students.
Well, I haven't gotten to actually be a student yet. But Fall 2018. I will be a Freshman. I am very excited! You see, I have dreamed of going to Henderson since I was in the 9th grade. It is honestly my dream school. I went on a tour and instantly fell in love. Being there feels like being at home. If you even remotely interested in attending Henderson, I suggest you take a tour right away! You will not regret it. It is amazing, everyone is so welcoming and helpful! They are very considerate, and will be more than happy to help you in any way they can!
I like that the professors are caring and understanding and are willing to work with students and push students into finding what career is right for them and giving the tools to succeed in that career.
It's a small nice campus full with friendly stuff. Always in positive mood and willing to help with any problems. There are many school events like movie nights, trips, speakers etc.
I believe that Henderson State University is a great college because it is affordable for anyone and great people. Henderson State University has great professors, great food, great work out facilities and living is good. Henderson has friendly staff of people that will be there for you and help you along the way, as you follow your journey, path and dreams. If you looking to make friends and get your degree then this is the place for you. If you want a college that is easy to get around and find your way, then this is the place for you. Henderson State University is a safe campus to stay on and family friendly as well. So, are you ready to be a ready?
Start Your Review of Henderson State University
Henderson is a very diverse campus. I enjoy attending Henderson because the staff and people in general are very welcoming and nice. There are many events and campus activities to be involved in and that makes the experience even more great!!!
Henderson offers awesome classes as well as professors. The campus living is a little different. You either get the best or the worst. The food on campus is great they offer a huge variety as well.
Good student support, professors were kind and helpful, costs were very reasonable but too many fees for things I won't use. Campus resources were excellent.