- Academicsgrade B
- Valuegrade B
- Diversitygrade B+
- Campusgrade B
- Athleticsgrade B
- Party Scenegrade B minus
- Professorsgrade B
- Locationgrade B
- Dormsgrade B+
- Campus Foodgrade B+
- Student Lifegrade B
- Safetygrade B
Heidelberg provides big opportunities and life advantages for all students by offering an academically challenging and inclusive environment that supports individual passions, creative thinking, and transformational experiences. Students have the ability to mix and match their interest by choosing from 70+ academic programs, 80+ student clubs, 20 varsity sports, study abroad, mentored research, and meaningful internships.
Our unique PlusOneAdvantage® Program offers all students the opportunity to add value to their undergraduate education by adding a Master of Business Administration degree tuition-free.
Heidelberg University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Will You Get In?
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes. 22 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want. 27 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage. 27 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business45 Graduates
- Biology23 Graduates
- Sport and Fitness Management22 Graduates
- Psychology20 Graduates
- Communications16 Graduates
- Health Service Preparatory Studies15 Graduates
- Accounting12 Graduates
- Criminology10 Graduates
- Early Childhood Education10 Graduates
- Political Science and Government8 Graduates
School of Business & Technology
The School of Business & Technology operates with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative mindset that allows you to gain first-hand experience in your dream career field. Our small classes give you the opportunity to take initiative and develop leadership skills all four years of your education.
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join. 22 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life. 28 responses
- Liberal Arts20%
- Home away from home7%
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation. 14 responses
Heidelberg University Reviews
Mostly, professors are wonderful. However, there are many faculty and staff that act like the 18-22 year olds they teach (if not more immature). They gossip with and/or about their students and other faculty members.
The health center is atrocious. There's a doctor there 7-8am which doesn't allow for a sick student (and may be resting, as is recommended when one is ill) to come in to see someone. When there's no doctor there, the nurses are often cold and unhelpful. They can't give you medication and don't seem to want to. The mental health "professionals" don't take you seriously and the whole counseling process is really a joke.