Heidelberg University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Calvinist/Reformed
NCAA Division III (with football)
Ohio Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.22 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.25 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.25 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management32 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration27 Graduates
Political Science and Government11 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management10 Graduates
Special Education and Teaching9 Graduates
Health Service Preparatory Studies7 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.20 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.26 responses
After Heidelberg University
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.14 responses
Heidelberg University Reviews
Review Heidelberg University
I love Heidelberg! It is very welcoming and the faculty care a lot about their students. The extra-curriculars are amazing which include sports, music, Greek life, educational organizations and more. One fun on campus event is the Harry Potter Fest which happens every spring semester
I have enjoyed my time at Heidelberg. I cannot wait for the last year and a half! It is a perfect schooligans if you are looking for a small school with professors that care about you and your studies. You will make friends that last for a long time and be involved on campus. I found my perfect school and cannot wait for what's to come.
I love how at Heidelberg University everyone is a family. The students all care for each other and for outstanding success in everyone no matter what grade level they are. Also, the staff cares for all students and makes it their priority that all students do well in the class while still challenging the students to broaden their knowledge and abilities.