Heidelberg provides big opportunities and life advantages for all students by offering an academically challenging and inclusive environment that supports individual passions, creative thinking, and transformational experiences. Students have the ability to mix and match their interest by choosing from 70+ academic programs, 80+ student clubs, 20 varsity sports, study abroad, mentored research, and meaningful internships.
The new HYPE Career Ready® Program prepares students for distinctive and purposeful careers by providing opportunities to practice and strengthen key professional skills.
Our unique PlusOneAdvantage® Program offers all students the opportunity to add value to their undergraduate education by adding a Master of Business Administration degree tuition-free.
Heidelberg University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.22 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.26 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.26 responses
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration27 Graduates
Health Service Preparatory Studies22 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management12 Graduates
Political Science and Government11 Graduates
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.21 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.27 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.14 responses
Heidelberg University Reviews
Mostly, professors are wonderful. However, there are many faculty and staff that act like the 18-22 year olds they teach (if not more immature). They gossip with and/or about their students and other faculty members.
The health center is atrocious. There's a doctor there 7-8am which doesn't allow for a sick student (and may be resting, as is recommended when one is ill) to come in to see someone. When there's no doctor there, the nurses are often cold and unhelpful. They can't give you medication and don't seem to want to. The mental health "professionals" don't take you seriously and the whole counseling process is really a joke.