Heidelberg provides big opportunities and life advantages for all students by offering an academically challenging and inclusive environment that supports individual passions, creative thinking, and transformational experiences. Students have the ability to mix and match their interest by choosing from 70+ academic programs, 80+ student clubs, 20 varsity sports, study abroad, mentored research, and meaningful internships.
The new HYPE Career Ready® Program prepares students for distinctive and purposeful careers by providing opportunities to practice and strengthen key professional skills.
Our unique PlusOneAdvantage® Program offers all students the opportunity to add value to their undergraduate education by adding a Master of Business Administration degree tuition-free.
Heidelberg University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.22 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.25 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.25 responses
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration27 Graduates
Health Service Preparatory Studies22 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management12 Graduates
Political Science and Government11 Graduates
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.20 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.26 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.14 responses
Heidelberg University Reviews
The president placed a heavy emphasis on athletics. I gave up respecting the school when they dropped the orchestra and replaced it with an athletic marching band. It was a signal of their real priorities.
Finally, they only valued as a paying customer. The president made this clear every time he spoke publicly as he only ever spoke about selling the school. He is extraordinarily uninspiring, and his career history in big business reveals itself as he talks about education as a commodity.
If you are a student that wants an easy college degree, then Heidelberg is a good choice, but if you're serious about learning, I would pick a more inspiring university. It is why I left after three semesters.