Hazleton Area Career is a public college located in Hazle Township, Pennsylvania in the Scranton Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 19 undergraduate students. The Hazleton Area Career acceptance rate is 100%. The only major offered is Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN). Hazleton Area Career alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $28,300.
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Hazleton Area Career Center
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Hazleton Area Career Center Reviews
The student body is small, which I like. You get a lot of one-on-one time with professors if needed.
I would definately choose this school again.
All of graduates are easily able to find jobs after completion.