Hastings College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Presbyterian
NAIA Division II
Great Plains Athletic Conference
Hastings College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.11 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.12 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.12 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.20 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.22 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.10 responses
Hastings College Reviews
While Hastings College is a beautiful campus, it is not at all ethnically diverse, faculty and coaches are not particularly the kindest, and the financial portion of the college continues to rise despite its already high tuition.
There is no Greek Housing at my school. Greek life has events that go on just for Greeks such as dinners and homecoming games. The dues paid are mostly to enjoy these activities. Parties are not thrown as a Greek body. Greeks effect the community with the events that they plan or the community service that they do in the community. Greeks often set up tables in the student union to raise money for other organizations or their own fun events. My Sorority did community service at the local pet shelter, but we hope to do more in the future.
Hastings college is a particularly great school in the sense of how great the people are. The reason being the teachers let you know what their office hours are and if you aren't able to get into those times they will schedule appointments with you. Then next the campus life they usually during the weekend they would have a event going on over Saturday and Sunday maybe like grocery bag bingo that ran by one of the frats or sorority on campus. The overall campus lifestyle is great and the people at the college are even better.