Hastings is a private, Christian college located in Hastings, Nebraska. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 1,073 undergraduate students. Admissions is somewhat competitive as the Hastings acceptance rate is 68%. Popular majors include Business, Elementary Education, and Marketing. Graduating 55% of students, Hastings alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $36,300.
NAIA Division II
Great Plains Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.11 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.12 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.12 responses
Most Popular Majors
Elementary Education27 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science16 Graduates
Special Education and Teaching15 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities13 Graduates
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology10 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.20 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.22 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.10 responses
Hastings College Reviews
Fantastic Art Department! State of the art glass blowing studio. Campus is beautiful and well maintained. In a small town so it feels comfortable and safe with good values. I enjoy the small class sizes and the ability to connect with my instructors personally.
Hastings may be a small college but they have so many things going on all the time. They make sure that the students are getting to know each other and are always doing different activity's. They make you feel welcomed and apart of the family and the culture that they have there. Sports are huge whether you are an athlete or no they still support you with whatever you do.
While Hastings College is a beautiful campus, it is not at all ethnically diverse, faculty and coaches are not particularly the kindest, and the financial portion of the college continues to rise despite its already high tuition.