Harvard University Reviews

They really give you every resource you could possibly need, from advisors to tutors. The academic environment is competitive, but not as bad as I had thought it would be. Some aspects of the school aren't fabulous, like the food in the dining hall anf the cost of living in Cambridge. Overall though, the school is amazing.
rgdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Harvard university is the best place to gain quality education with lovable people surrounding you. For me Harvard is my everything.
Start Your Review of Harvard University
I liked Tokia University much more as it offered more diversity after my switch. To put it lightly I NO LIKE AMERICANS!
I am excited to attend Harvard in the fall of 2018 as a freshman. I have visited Harvard and stayed the night, interacting with students, and experienced their diverse nature. I enjoyed my visit and I can't wait to make new experiences at Harvard.
Harvard is a place where dreams become reality. It's sounds cheesy but I'm serious. The social, administrative, and academic structures of the school not only allow, but also promote students to build the life of which they have dreamed. Switching majors is easy, and no matter what a person does, they will find a strong support system to help them along the way.
It’s been very responsive to my mail. The campus is magnificent. Harvard is more than a name, it is an exemplary educational institute. The diversity across races and social classes is excellent.
Very nice campus. I've been there several times for competitions and walking around the school is a very refreshing experience.
Go elsewhere if you can. The "Harvard mystique" -- the worry that you will always wonder "what Harvard was like" if you don't choose to go here -- is utter nonsense. It is nothing special, at least not in the positive sense of the word, and you will be better off at a peer institution.
They have an opportunity to attend their graduate program if a student attends the "extension" school. I plan on taking advantage of this special program.
The teaching and administrative staff at the Extension School are at the very top of the list! My experience be it on line or on campus has always been the same, "One Harvard"!
I had an awesome time during my freshman year at Harvard! The professors and other faculty are constantly dedicated to helping each and every student succeed.
It's one of the greatest universities out there, however, it's competitive and costs a wealthy amount of money for tuition.
I love the diversity of the student body! Your education is what you make of it so the academic superiority of Harvard isn't really a thing. The thing that sets it apart is the incredible student body that is full of drive and passion.
Great professors / elite social scene. Everything else is subpar, however -- food/housing are poor, and there isn't much sense of community or school spirit.
Harvard University offers the most incredible experience for its students. From the rich history to the esteemed faculty to the vibrant atmosphere of Harvard Square, it is truly one of a kind and inspiring. During my time at Harvard, I got to dance to Gangnam Style with Psy, read a Gutenberg Bible, study and work under my hero, perform fMRIs, and eat brunch in what is essentially the Great Hall of Hogwarts. I cannot begin to tell you the opportunities available here nor what you will learn from working and studying alongside people from all over the world. Harvard also tries to promote diversity further by offering a needs-blind application process and a financial aid package that guarantees you will not have to turn down your acceptance due to financial hardship! Harvard truly takes care of its students, giving them every opportunity imaginable and giving them an experience they will never forget.
I am enrolled in an online course from Harvard. I really like the interaction with the Harvard faculty. This exposure has provided me a new vision and evolved a better version of myself. All the modules are job embedded that helps me to apply my newly learned strategies to my workplace. I am happy that I have taken the initiative to take this course as I am giving back to my teachers the data-driven decisions that help the students to reach their full potential.
Start Your Review of Harvard University
The best part about Harvard is the people. The diversity of students is incredible and I learn more from my peers than I ever expected
The undergraduate curriculum offers many exciting classes and Cambridge/Boston is a great location for meeting other college students.
The best people in the world come together in 1 school! Great professors, great alumni, intelligent friends, tons of opportunities.