Harvard University Reviews

As a non-traditional transfer student enrolled through Harvard's Extension School, I am delighted by my experience so far. The administration staff and faculty are respectful and genuinely interested in helping each student reach their personal goals. The online classroom experience is excellent, the student communities are engaging and inspiring, and the academic expectations for excellence are challenging and rewarding.
I have been learning online for several years through several institutions, and by far the Harvard online platform is the most straight forward and supported. I appreciate having all my class material in one place with the Canvas portal, as well as the Harvard Student online portal that makes it easy to access all other material.
Harvard is unlike any other university. The people you meet are unmatched and will amaze you everyday.
Start Your Review of Harvard University
My online learning experience was very positive. All of my professors were very accommodating and adapted all of the courses to account for student issues.
Great school. Love the diveristy! Part scence is good to! Boston is really cold so bring heavy jackets!
The Harvard Extension School Program is a rich experience with numerous opportunities to build a community with other students.
It's superb - easy to learn and network with other students. There are numerous opportunities to attend virtual events.
Zoom will always be less than ideal, but Harvard has put time and effort into making the experience better for students. But the professors are still insanely cool and extremely intelligent contributors to their fields--sometimes really high profile, too.
Even with the freshmen on campus, we only had 30 cases of COVID, and some of those were false positives because the testing company screwed a few up. Great people and an amazing experience. The things you get to do here, the people and professors you meet, and the opportunities are legitimately endless--or at least have 40 billion dollars and 400 years behind it.
I really love harvard and wanted to be part of it. I was only in grade 9when I knew about it it is a excellent university I have seen ever and I wanted to be part of it since I watched Harry Potter film
This is best university.one of Goal of my life is to be apart of it ,since I watched Harry Potter . But I know this is impossible tobe there because of its low acceptance rate.
Apparently, Harvard does a better pouring job than any other institution, at least according to the chart. Harvard University isn't necessarily the best, certainly not for most students. Every college, whether Harvard or not, has good departments and lousy ones according to their students.
Love it! Love the college! So far the experience is amazing! Love my peers, administration, and etc! The education is great! I would for sure suggest going to Harvard University for college!
I will begin Fall 2021. However I'm very excited and looking forward to beginning my graduate studies and earning a liberal arts degree in creatives writing. I am seeking scholarships and grants to cover costs to attend. Hopefully I will win this scholarship.
I will begin Fall 2021. However I'm very excited and looking forward to beginning my graduate studies and earning a liberal arts degree in creatives writing. I am seeking scholarships and grants to help cover costs to attend. Hopefully I will win this scholarship.
Start Your Review of Harvard University
Great online experience Harvard University is an amazing university with a unique experience. I love them and it is because they show a commitment to excellence.
Had an amazing experience at this university.
Just google harvard lectures all the information is there anyway. I mean I guess it's a pretty good time for the most part, but we keep reusing information that's from 1636.