Harvard University Reviews

Very nice campus. I've been there several times for competitions and walking around the school is a very refreshing experience.
Go elsewhere if you can. The "Harvard mystique" -- the worry that you will always wonder "what Harvard was like" if you don't choose to go here -- is utter nonsense. It is nothing special, at least not in the positive sense of the word, and you will be better off at a peer institution.
They have an opportunity to attend their graduate program if a student attends the "extension" school. I plan on taking advantage of this special program.
Start Your Review of Harvard University
The teaching and administrative staff at the Extension School are at the very top of the list! My experience be it on line or on campus has always been the same, "One Harvard"!
I had an awesome time during my freshman year at Harvard! The professors and other faculty are constantly dedicated to helping each and every student succeed.
It's one of the greatest universities out there, however, it's competitive and costs a wealthy amount of money for tuition.
I love the diversity of the student body! Your education is what you make of it so the academic superiority of Harvard isn't really a thing. The thing that sets it apart is the incredible student body that is full of drive and passion.
Great professors / elite social scene. Everything else is subpar, however -- food/housing are poor, and there isn't much sense of community or school spirit.
Harvard University offers the most incredible experience for its students. From the rich history to the esteemed faculty to the vibrant atmosphere of Harvard Square, it is truly one of a kind and inspiring. During my time at Harvard, I got to dance to Gangnam Style with Psy, read a Gutenberg Bible, study and work under my hero, perform fMRIs, and eat brunch in what is essentially the Great Hall of Hogwarts. I cannot begin to tell you the opportunities available here nor what you will learn from working and studying alongside people from all over the world. Harvard also tries to promote diversity further by offering a needs-blind application process and a financial aid package that guarantees you will not have to turn down your acceptance due to financial hardship! Harvard truly takes care of its students, giving them every opportunity imaginable and giving them an experience they will never forget.
I am enrolled in an online course from Harvard. I really like the interaction with the Harvard faculty. This exposure has provided me a new vision and evolved a better version of myself. All the modules are job embedded that helps me to apply my newly learned strategies to my workplace. I am happy that I have taken the initiative to take this course as I am giving back to my teachers the data-driven decisions that help the students to reach their full potential.
The best part about Harvard is the people. The diversity of students is incredible and I learn more from my peers than I ever expected
The undergraduate curriculum offers many exciting classes and Cambridge/Boston is a great location for meeting other college students.
The best people in the world come together in 1 school! Great professors, great alumni, intelligent friends, tons of opportunities.
Harvard is a really great school like any other and your experience is really what you make of it. Don't beat yourself up trying to get accepted, though, because I'm sure you can have an equally great experience at another college that may be a better fit for you. Good luck in the college search process!
its one of the best university in the world with the best academic enrollment it teaches all student around the world.
For the first time, I finally have a home.
I visited Harvard and it is very traditional (in a good way). Harvard is old but it has character. The mood of the environment is very calm and the students attending the university are very nice.
Start Your Review of Harvard University
Most students live in dorms and so there doesn't seem to be much of an undergrad party scene but it could all be happening under the radar. For grad students there are tons of bars and things happening.
Lots of bars and options. No happy hour and drinks are expensive.
You have the best of the best here all leaders in there field that are doing incredible things. You also have endless options of what you want to do and study.