Harvard University Reviews

What i really love about harvard in the amazig Faculty which really helps me focus a lot on the extracurriculars. You could find great campus food as well which I things goes a long way in convincing me that its a great college
It is a great experience to interact with motivated, interesting people from all over the world. The classes are engaging and challenging.
It is a very beautiful and antique building that really brings students to enjoy their college life.
Start Your Review of Harvard University
It is Harvard. The education is not only excellent but also world known, by studying in a such an institute you will create connections with people all over the world.
Great school with great traditions and academics. World renowned education that challenges the students
Went on a 7 week Pre-collegiate course here and I fell in love instantly! Proud to say it was the first college I've ever been too. Area is amazing and the diverse personalities from all walks of life has inspired me to raise my standards exponetially ever since. There's no place I'd rather be than back in Harvard Yard for my freshman year of college ! #GoCrimson
I am attending Harvard for my premedical studies. The resources are great and extremely beneficial to my learning. The overall teaching is also amazing and the professors truly care about the students.
Got cucked for 100k couldn’t get any financial aid help so I restored to taking out loans like anyone else would and ended up graduating with a interest rate of 10% which built up to 100k thanks.
I enjoyed the campus, it was very nice and clean. The people were very welcoming and helpful in finding places and stores around campus.
some of the professors are very rude, but besides that everything else is okay the oly other thing is that they can work on getting better food for how much it cost to attend.
Harvard should be the best when it comes to mental health and mental health issues among students yet it is clear there is a lack of training, understanding, and community that helps students who begin to struggle while they are at the university. Without catching students early it could impact a class grade. A student can not fail a class at Harvard without major consequences. There needs to be some or more training for advisers, deans, teaching fellows and professors to watch for students who start to withdraw and are having mental health issues.
Strong support system for its students. Embracing and diverse community of students. A place of boundless opportunities and chances to hire.
Beautiful campus, diverse faculty and students, and great educational experience; both online and in-person.
Though it took some time, Harvard came to be my home away from home and I loved my time there. From the academic diversity to the amazing students and faculty, there's so much to learn in just a few short years.
Harvard University has excellent programs for graduate students. The courses are flexible and fit around work schedules. However, the material can be challenging and very time consuming. I would recommend going to graduate school here.
I loved the general campus feel. The academics were wide and diverse providing me an outlet for creative growth.
The best university in the world, period. The quality of the people at Harvard from professors to your classmates is simply tremendous. Every day at Harvard is a learning experience from the best and brightest in the world. Harvard will give you a valuable opportunity to learn and grow as a human being while forging lifelong friendships with amazing people.
Start Your Review of Harvard University
Interaction with intelligent people unbelievable. Missing in other universities and areas. The environment around HU is also very stimulating and a lot of interesting events going on. Hard to bead
Harvard has been amazing. Coming from Khartoum, Sudan, the shift to life in America was very drastic. Thankfully, Harvard was the ideal environment for me to acclimate myself to all the differences in lifestyle and academic rigor.
Harvard University gave me a lot of tools and skills to success in academic as well as my future career. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who come here to study. However, the classrooms are a little bit old and needed to remodel badly.