Harvard University Reviews

Harvard University has excellent programs for graduate students. The courses are flexible and fit around work schedules. However, the material can be challenging and very time consuming. I would recommend going to graduate school here.
I loved the general campus feel. The academics were wide and diverse providing me an outlet for creative growth.
The best university in the world, period. The quality of the people at Harvard from professors to your classmates is simply tremendous. Every day at Harvard is a learning experience from the best and brightest in the world. Harvard will give you a valuable opportunity to learn and grow as a human being while forging lifelong friendships with amazing people.
Start Your Review of Harvard University
Interaction with intelligent people unbelievable. Missing in other universities and areas. The environment around HU is also very stimulating and a lot of interesting events going on. Hard to bead
Harvard has been amazing. Coming from Khartoum, Sudan, the shift to life in America was very drastic. Thankfully, Harvard was the ideal environment for me to acclimate myself to all the differences in lifestyle and academic rigor.
Harvard University gave me a lot of tools and skills to success in academic as well as my future career. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who come here to study. However, the classrooms are a little bit old and needed to remodel badly.
The fact the Harvard University is a Ivy League school shook me. I got accepted even with my low SAT scores.
Harvard University is the best university one could get into for education due to the unmatched intellectual atmosphere consisting of the world's top brains with cutting edge research being done in all fields leading to new interdisciplinary collaborations.
I had a hard time adjusting my first semester, but now I am looking forward to my next three years here. The weather is a bit terrible, but there are so many exciting things going on all the time!
Harvard University is an institution that is constantly reviewing and improving upon itself. Whether its the constant renovations, multiple opportunities for student voices to be heard, or the emphasis on academic areas that the school is not known for (i.e. STEM), Harvard is constantly working to EARN it's title as the number one Ivy, and one of the best universities in the world.
Great place. Great academics. Great students. Great professors. All around great great. Great. Great. Kk.
Just a preppy college full of sweaty nerds, whats new! This college is nice and all but it just gets annoying when the only thing most of the students can do here is read a book (eye-roll). A couple of weeks ago I asked my friend Chin if he wanted to hangout and drink. He said sure and that he would bring the drinks since I was hosting him. Long story short, he brought Hi-C...
It's a prestigious university, but it isn't the school, it's the student. A college name is just a name, but everything else is developed through self-determination.
I dont think ive ever been to a worse college. Everyone there should be ashamed of themselves and how badly the system is. Highly dont recommend. 0/10. My name is Tristan. Thank you.
This institution is unparalleled. The professors, alumni, cohort, and everyone involved in the university is phenomenal at their job and as a human.
The atmosphere is truly both wonderful and inspiring. My sister, Abigail Joseph goes to Harvard University. Due to such a connection, I oftentimes go to her Campus and see all the benefits Harvard has to offer. There are many opportunities present on the campus at all hours of the day. Having such an array of experiences to delve into, there is nothing short of a rewarding time awaiting you at harvard University.
I am pursuing my Master's Degree at Harvard. I have found the Professors and Teaching Assistants to be very helpful. This has been an incredible experience so far!
Start Your Review of Harvard University
The academics aren't really more difficult than your average college, but I think the high ability level of the students makes the grading harsher than your average college. I think a B at Harvard would be an A at the average college in America.

Some of the professors are very rude and arrogant toward undergrads. I experienced that firsthand on at least four occasions (four different professors).

The place can feel overwhelming and lonely at times, and there's no hand-holding. Also, when it comes to finding a job at graduation, you're on your own. Nobody's going to knock on your door with a job offer. Career Services exists, of course, but they aren't going to knock on your door either, and they're primarily only useful if you want to work on Wall Street. If you want any help at Harvard (job-seeking help, mental health help...any help), you have to seek it out.
A Harvard degree will benefit you for the rest of your life. My experience was extremely positive, though this is of course not the case for everyone, but at the end of the day, it will be more than worth it.
Good people, very intuitive professors. The campus itself can be unappealing during the winter time, but Cambridge and surrounding areas in general are convenient and nice.