Harvard University is ...
NCAA Division I-FCS
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.65 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.65 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.65 responses
Most Popular Majors
Social Sciences164 Graduates
Political Science and Government136 Graduates
Mathematics & Statistics121 Graduates
Computer Science111 Graduates
Computational and Applied Mathematics91 Graduates
Ecology and Evolutionary Biology83 Graduates
Neuroscience and Neurobiology82 Graduates
Research and Experimental Psychology75 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.54 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.68 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 42 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.37 responses
Harvard University Reviews
Review Harvard University
Harvard University offers the most incredible experience for its students. From the rich history to the esteemed faculty to the vibrant atmosphere of Harvard Square, it is truly one of a kind and inspiring. During my time at Harvard, I got to dance to Gangnam Style with Psy, read a Gutenberg Bible, study and work under my hero, perform fMRIs, and eat brunch in what is essentially the Great Hall of Hogwarts. I cannot begin to tell you the opportunities available here nor what you will learn from working and studying alongside people from all over the world. Harvard also tries to promote diversity further by offering a needs-blind application process and a financial aid package that guarantees you will not have to turn down your acceptance due to financial hardship! Harvard truly takes care of its students, giving them every opportunity imaginable and giving them an experience they will never forget.
Harvard is a really great school like any other and your experience is really what you make of it. Don't beat yourself up trying to get accepted, though, because I'm sure you can have an equally great experience at another college that may be a better fit for you. Good luck in the college search process!
The best people in the world come together in 1 school! Great professors, great alumni, intelligent friends, tons of opportunities.