Harrison College - Indianapolis East Reviews

Great faculty and great experiences I love it. It is student orientated and their are a lot of resources available to help with any or all needs.
I like the diversity here at Harrison College. There is a place for everybody here. The campus here is small but it keeps us all connected. The professors here are friendly and want you to succeed. There isn’t a cafeteria on campus but there are a few places near campus where you can grab a bite to eat. There are a few campuses in the state of Indiana. My campus in particular has several medical programs to choose from. Most programs are accredited by a secured provider, and can range from a few months to a few years. Great school to attend.
I completed the Sterile Processing program in 9 mo. and am currently back in the Surg. Tech program. I feel very prepared for my future career and confident in my skill abilities based on what I have learned in school. The instructors are patient and very knowledgeable. I would like to have more food options other than a vending machine. However, this doesn't deter me from campus.
Start Your Review of Harrison College - Indianapolis East
you have to have a great willpower to maintain good standing in online courses.
The training you receive for your career is exceptional, yet the best part is that if your job requires that you be further trained in an area. Harrison will offer it to you at no cost.
The networking for this field starts from day one of your classes. They introduce you to all the people you will ever need to know education or professional.
The courses offered at Harrison are incomparable to any other in Indiana.
The approach that they use to teach a hand on program is outstanding. they make sure you have a clear understand of how its feels giving and receiving education. You are always learning something even when you don't think you are.
Harrison is different from other school in the approach that they being to being a college student.
Harrison college has made me glad I am enrolled in their program! They have a great staff for the online courses and they make me feel like I am envolved even though I am enrolled online and not there physically. The way the online courses are set up is great. I have never had a problem getting ahold of anyone. And I can tell this school was a great choice and the staff will help me succeed and reach my future goals.
the recruiting staff are friendly
the courses are broken down so anyone can understand them
I have plenty of loans that's for sure
the flexibility is awesome I had no idea that going to college would be like this or I may have done this years ago
the curriculum was easy to understand
the workload was just right for me
the registration process was very easy and the workload was just right for my time frame
Start Your Review of Harrison College - Indianapolis East
the religious aspect of most of the student body is similar to my own therefore leads to many discussions
the student center is very helpful and user friendly
My online courses have been great. The instructors are very involved and both push you to succeed and also care that you do actually succeed .