Harrison College - Grove City Reviews

I love the smaller class size and the personal attention from the professors. The entire staff is dedicated to making your college experience seamless and as easy as possible.
From the moment i've applied to Harrison i've been treated amazing. Everyone there truly cares for your future. Every question and concern has been answered and resloved. If your looking for a college and they offer it i 100% say go to harrison, Everyone there is truly amazing. They work hard and make sure everythings done in a timely manner!
Out of all colleges that I have been to I must say Harrison is the best.. When you first walk through their doors you are greeted with a great presence and loving of staff/professor that are seeking your best interest at heart.. Cost is also great I must say that I know I made a great decision with choosing Harrison as my pathway to success..
Start Your Review of Harrison College - Grove City
I did not receive enough financial aid to cover my tuition and the financial aid office is researching ways to cover my needs. They have been very helpful at making the process easier.