Harrison College - Fort Wayne Reviews

I have been blessed with a second opportunity of going back to school. The first time I gave college a try, I was not ready nor mature enough to understand the significance of pursuing a higher education so I did the next best thing joined the military. I could not be happier with my decision to go back to school! Attending Harrison College has been a wonderful experience and the teachers are amazing at what they do. The staff is very knowledgeable and I have learned an abundance of very useful information I can utilize in the workforce! Motivation and putting forth 150 percent of effort is key to accomplishing anything you put your mind towards!
I love my school because they are very helpful if I need assistance or am having trouble with classes or do not understand the homework. I have awesome teachers that try to make class fun and interesting in each and every class.
They make it very easy and understandable to get accepted.
Start Your Review of Harrison College - Fort Wayne
I love the small class sizes for more intimate one on one work.
Most friendly welcoming people I've met.
I'm more of a hands on person.
Very helpful on how it works.
Very excited to start school. They were very welcoming.
They have a great library. That is always open during regular business hours. They are always activities going on from contest, to special dinners & breakfast, walks for a cause, carrer week, etc... many activities to participate in on campus.
They have many computers that you can use. Printers, wireless connection that is extremely fast. And also a libraian that is on duty If you need any assistance.
I really enjoy my school. They are overall a great school to attend. There have been a few bumps in the road with financial aid issues but I resolved them.,
Flexibilty of classes are great! They work around my busy schedule.
I am currently taking online classes and they are great for my schedule, my busy life. The teachers are great, students are friendly. We have open discussions every week on a subject and it is great! I enjoy it alot.
Many academics to choose from.
My academic experience has been great! If I have any questions, my instructor and/or staff is there in a timely manner to respond to my questions/concerns
They have a terrific carrer service that helps you if you need any assistance as far as resume, interviewing, etc...
There are many different students of many different backgrounds.
Start Your Review of Harrison College - Fort Wayne
It is expensive to go to Harrison, compared to other colleges in the area.
I think that my school overall is great. Great facility in a great location with a helpful staff.
They are more of an independent thing. You do all of your reading and such be yourself at your pace. But the you have a discussion board that everyone post in so its nice to communicate with the others and see their opinions.