Harrisburg University of Science & Technology Reviews

A loophole for non immigrant aliens with no H1B visa. A terrible waste of money and a degree from here has absolutely no merit. There are no standards or requirements for admission. The staff have real careers and choose to stop by HU once a month to supplement their household income. The tests don't change from year to year. Neither do the assignments. You can have all the material you need to pass a class, before you start the semester
Harrisburg University is a great school with a great community. Everyone here seems genuinely kind and the activities available are great. The professors are great and because the school is relatively small they have more free time and are more willing to speak to the students on a regular bases. I have had very little problems with the school or its programs and since the school has been expanding more and more the last few years I would say i'm not the only one that is content with the state the school is in. I have been at the school for over a year living on campus and am currently in my second year, the housing is the best on-campus housing I have seen in any school and the city is full of kind people.
The staff is nice and does whatever they can to help you. They will go so far out of the way to make sure you succeed. Since they haven’t been around for too long the curriculum changes quite often. So it some years it’s way harder than others but trial and error is what it takes to succeed.
Start Your Review of Harrisburg University of Science & Technology
I like that the teachers and staff want to help you do good in all your classes. The other students are friendly and easy to work with.
Harrisburg University is a very small school and classes average to about 9-15 people in any given class. While this may be a selling point for some relating to academics it, unfortunately, has a negative outcome on the overall student life at the campus. The parties are small and few but can be fun, the city is extremely lackluster except when it comes to places to eat and the dorms are nothing to write home about. If you want a hands-on education experience with suitable professors then come here if you want the "college experience" go in the exact opposite direction.
As a freshman, I don't have many high expectations for college. But,HU has gave me some unexpected experiences. I do love how some of the professors at HU are engaging and work with their students and how motivational and supportive the faulty is here ; that was something I was not expecting at all.
Harrisburg University is a great school focused on academics. There isn’t a huge party scene and the campus is relatively small. Besides that, I’ve enjoyed the time I spent at the school so far & love the friends I have made here.
I wish they would actually get dorms instead of just having a deal with the landlords across the street from the campus.
What i like about Harrisburg university is that the professors know you because it is a small school. The professors can help you out and there are free help with your work here also. I like the work here for my major because it is a new experience with interactive media. I like the new coding from fundamental of computing because it can be used at jobs. What i would like to see change is the outside of the community because it is a struggle out there and in the city of Harrisburg owes a lot of money. There are barely stores there to eat and all of the stores close very early. More paid jobs in Harrisburg.
i am currently a high school junior at Bowie high school and i got accepted into Harrisburg university.
i have visited the school 4 times and i must say i loved everything about the school its my dream to attend and be part of the loving environment. i wish to use this scholarship money and use it for my books reasons being that i don't have enough scholarship money and my family isn't financially stable.
i strongly recommend this school to any student who intends doing computer science and or science in the future. The school is well dedicated and willing to help all of their students study in any ways they can! my older cousin is recently a graduate from the school and she graduated two years back with good grades and good character behavior i intend to continue what she started by Gods grace.
Harrisburg is full of diversity, this is an amazing school. Trying new things, joining clubs are all good. The school is in a good location which is in down town Harrisburg
Provides excellent curriculum-based courses to fit the needs of today's unemployment issues. The professors at the university are there to help each student succeed. The class sizes are small to medium which gives a great student to professor ratio. It allows each student to get individual attention so he or she can succeed. I love this university because it is located in a quiet but excited area. It has the best of both worlds. The fast-paced but quiet life. I would recommend this university to anyone looking to advance in their career or earn a degree. Harrisburg University of Science and Technology is an excellent place to learn
They have some very good professors and the potential to be an excellent school if only they would raise their standards. Their technical program is more of a jobs training program than anything else. They offer excellent internships and opportunities.
This University is very hands on, and very personalized to the major you desire. It is for sure a science and technology school, and if looking into the business degree offered, I would suggest going elsewhere. There are many travel abroad opportunities for field studies as well.
didn't start yet but i visited everything is high tech ....... its soo big .. the inside look so futuristic.. the dorm is right across the street
Terrible school! The academics were horrible and when I went to transfer. None of my classes transferred when I left the school. I changed my major and i went to my counselor to transfer, she told me the school had the program but when i went back to head of the department he said they didnt and told me to leave
I love how they are set on making you the best person in the future dorms are amazing it feels like home
Start Your Review of Harrisburg University of Science & Technology
The campus is so unique and inviting. The classrooms overall were outstanding with the amount of technology they have for each major. I absolutely loved it.
This is a very easy university to get into but a very hard one to stay in. Once your in you grade point average must be on point to stay with in the school
Do not go here. The school is a scam. They make you take all these classes for freshman year that doesn't even transfer. Its not an "actual" school, its more of a business. I advise you to live off campus because the 2 dorm buildings are nasty. Nothing is ever fixed. It is also a boring school and a boring area even though it's downtown. Everything closes early. It is best to have a car. Overall the school is boring but the education is ok. The education is at a high school level.