Harrisburg Area Community College - Lebanon Reviews

I have had a very easy time scheduling classes and transferring credits, but there has been some confusion.
I have taken several online classes and I think they are just as valuable as any other classes.
I honestly only barely know we have a career center here.
Start Your Review of Harrisburg Area Community College - Lebanon
The classes I have taken here, especially the art classes, are very well put together and I learned a lot of things.
I think HACC is a very good starting point for a career.
This is a very great program that is useful and can lead to good things. The instructors know what they're doing.
I loved HACC a lot more than I thought I would. The classes are helpful and will lead to better things for me.
I really like my professors and I've been able to keep working and maintain my social life outside of school. I would go here again because it's much cheaper and I think it was a good place to start.
The only online course I took was pretty straightforward. There wasn't a heavy workload, and I never needed to contact the professor. Any questions I had were well explained in the syllabus.
It's in the middle of Lebanon, which is nice because it's close, but doesn't leave a lot of room for things like athletic centers. It also looks considerably nicer than the rest of the town.
I do most of my printing at school, it's not that expensive. The computers aren't slow and there is wireless access.
I don't know if they even have a career center. The school is mostly used for transfer students, so the advisers are very helpful in making sure you can easily move onto your next school.
I don't stick around to talk to people, I'm really only there for my classes then I go home. In the classrooms everyone is always friendly.
It's community college. You're really only there to get started and save some money. So there isn't a ton to do, but it's just your starting point so I don't think that's important.
Most professors I've taken are easy to communicate with and understanding. Schedules weren't set in stone.
You do most of it on your own. So if you're filling out the paperwork for the first time it can get a little confusing.
There are lots of classes to choose from and are conveniently available online.
Start Your Review of Harrisburg Area Community College - Lebanon
It's really easy to register for classes online. The workload is definitely bearable.
The financial aid office at the HACC Lebanon location is not always the easiest to get in touch with. They do call back within 24 hours though. The value is worth the tuition cost.
I have only taken one course online and it was very easy to manage and the instructor was very helpful.