Harrisburg Area Community College - Lancaster Reviews

This is a great place to start college. The cost is much lower than a four year university and offers just as challenging classes. If someone is worried about the transition from high school to college this is a great transition school. Harrisburg Area Community College-Lancaster also offers two year degrees which is a great idea to do before transferring to a four year.
I have really enjoyed the professor's at HACC. They really want you to succeed and help you in any way that they can. I also like how the really help you with the transfer process since most people further their education from HACC.
I loved HACC! All of my professors there were very kind, caring, and personable. I would suggest HACC to everyone. I choose to attend HACC my freshman and sophomore year and then I transferred to a 4 year college to finish my bachelors. HACC was also so affordable that I didn't even need to take a loan! HACC also made it so easy to get accepted and pick classes for semester with the help of their wonderful staff. HACC is great for the beginning of your college career because it has a wonderful environment, its a affordable, and convenient.
Start Your Review of Harrisburg Area Community College - Lancaster
The level of support that HACC provides is incredible for a community college. Some of the online courses aren't quite up to par, but the majority of the classes I've taken have been challenging and educational. All of my professors have been wonderful.
It is basically a cheap 2 year college with diverse community of students. It is a good place to start preparing for 4 year college later in life. The only thing is that they dont have scholarships except fafsa. They need to improve on recreational facilities for students to use on ball games.
The college is quite simple and easy compared to other bigger colleges out there, but you definitely need to do more in advising wise. If you live far good luck, because most of the things that you need solved such as financial aid and teacher services need to be face to face. Since it is a smaller school you would expect the professors to be more hands on and interactive, but it is the total opposite. Be prepared, and learn everything before you walk in that door. Ask questions, you'll make it through.
Sales and marketing is great. HACC does a great job of teaching the program.
I absolutely love everything! The classes are great, fantastic teachers and the students are very friendly.
its a cheap college with great lecturers. it is also closer to where i live. teachers are friendly and students are also friendly. the atmosphere is great.
Hacc is convienient & affordable. Love the idea of transfer option for your bachelors degree after you graduate!
The service is great for the cost. A much better alternative then completing all four years at an expensive school.
It is very different from high school. There are so many different diversities and people form different ages. Something new to me, but I do not mind it.
Its price is reasonable compared to other colleges that offer the same classes as Hacc.
Hacc is very helpful when it comes to looking for jobs. It even has a program that helps you with interviews as well as looking for the right job. Not just that but offers job shadowing programs too.
The student center in my opinion is the best, as well as the library. The library for instance, has all the information I need. Since my college bought e-books that are easy to access at home or school. It really helps me with any researcher topics I have in classes.
I was able to pick my own classes, that would work with my work schedule.
I personally do not take online courses so I am not sure how it really works.
Start Your Review of Harrisburg Area Community College - Lancaster
The class registration process is so easy and stress free, not just that but the staff is always helping to get the right classes that work for the students.
Its great, the facility is always helpful and encouraging. They encourage us to ask questions and ask for help if needed. For example, the tutoring center is some all professors want us to try out, in order to achieve our goals in class.
I have not used the career center that much. I have, however, had one of the professors who was familiar with the career center and she gave me a lot of valuable information.