Harris-Stowe State University Reviews

The experience at Harris-Stowe I would say is a "OK" experience not very exciting. What I would like to see changed it the organization level and the food.
I loved my campus tour of Harris-Stowe State University. I felt very comfortable there and I could see myself going there.
At Harris Stowe State University, I truly liked how nice the campus was. All the buildings were very easy to find too. The students were so dedicated to their school, as well as the professors. Some of the staff were unprofessional and childish along with some students I did encounter while attending the university. Other than that, I did have an ok experience at this university, the room setup was nice, I had applied and paid for a single but got a double which was fine, but it as was not as spacious as the single rooms were. Other than that “It’s a Great Day to Be a Hornet !”
Start Your Review of Harris-Stowe State University
I will be an incoming Freshman in the Fall of 2018. I have had the opportunity to visit the campus twice. I found the atmosphere to be very welcoming and inviting. Everyone that I meet was extremely helpful and nice. The campus community really helped me to get a feel for what my experience would be like there when I attend. I look forward to attending Harris-Stowe State University and receiving a quality education and experience that I will cherish.
My name is Collin Evans and I have recently been accepted into Harris-Stowe State University. I have been on a visit and was please and very grateful for the experience. However, I would like to say from the professor, counselors ,and students they were all generous considering the frame mindset I have on college. Even the setting changes my mindset of how college is and how it is suppose to be. I believe that there is room for important but it’s actually a fine institution. I believe Harris-Stowe values and displays both diversity in socioeconomic background and race on its campus. Lastly , the school could use more athletics like football and more activities/clubs.
If you're looking for a Historically Black College/ University where you can interact with your professors, learn more about the black culture, and still have a typical college life, Harris-Stowe State University is the place to be. There tons of clubs and organizations on campus that you could be apart of. This school is also relatively small, its easy to meet people, and to interact with your professors. Although this is an HBCU there is still a ton of diversity. Overall I give this school a 10/10.
At Harris Stowe they treat you like family . The profeesors will parent, you as well as push you to succeed and be a better person. They actually take time when helping you choose your major and also the campus is small so resources are plentiful. Lastyly, they have really great academic programs that can take you into many different fields.
Harris Stowe is a great school. I would like for them to have the daycare open until 10pm so that working mother's like myself. will not have to look for sitters.
Harris - Stowe State University has great programs Major in biology I love this school they have good help when it comes to you need it with homework in others they have good internships in major in the field of biology. When I first entered Harris -Stowe State University I was scared because I thought college was going to be hard in that I was not going to be able to keep up with my grades but I am doing very good in all my class because of the administrative at Harris- Stowe State University.
My experience at Harris Stowe has been great so far. Becoming a student at Harris Stowe was one of the best moves I’ve made so far. The staff is great and the other students around campus are very friendly. I am proud to say that I am apart of the Harris Stowe family.
Harris Stowe was an excellent school to attend. I am proud to say I will be graduating in May of 2018 with my bachelors in Biology! This school has taught me how to overcome the toughest battles and to never give up. After losing a close friend to gun violence my grades dropped and I didn’t think I would make. The teachers and students helped me in so many way just when I was about to give up on life. I’m honored and crying writing this but I am forever grateful for choosing Harris-Stowe State University to attend.
Harris Stowe State University is a historically black institution that best fits my needs. I love my school and it was a great choice for me. Harris Stowe is still a working process but it is still beneficial to be here. One thing I would like for Harris Stowe State University to change is the meal plan. We need more options for food and drinks.
great campus, it's small to outsiders but big and comfy to others. the professors are very reasonable and understanding. The classes are short and very occupying to natural student. You have plenty options of things to do and not to mention lunch served here at Harris Stowe is great.
If your looking for a small college with great one one help with professors, free tutoring through out the week, mall classes so you can have more of a relationship with your professors, and staff that will help you achieve your goal, Harris Stowe State University is the college for you.
Harris-Stowe is a great college. Its mostly African Americans. They have good food. The students and professors are very nice. I really like their dorm rooms . They are very comfortable and clean.
My experience at Harris-Stowe University is very helpful because they have enough criteria to give you enough the knowledge you need for you to move into your career[s]. What I like about it is, the many connects and networking that Harris-Stowe has to offer and their internships that are applied which are extremely beneficial to the us students. What I would like to see change is , I feel there should be more options pertaining to the majors that are offered here because i feel that'll give Harris-Stowe more competition towards other minority schools and also more offers for diverse students to attend.
This is my first year at Harris- Stowe State University and I love it here. I have been through some things over the past years. I was facing and dealing with so many obstacles, like death, depression, being ill, and personal problems and this school is giving me a second chance to get my life right back on track. The instructors here will work with you and not because they feel like they have to, but because they want to see you succeed. The school is always offering internships and job offers for whichever major you're pursing. Its also a small campus, so you will be able to focus and not be distracted. We're also located downtown, so we are by everything, a lot of attractions.
Start Your Review of Harris-Stowe State University
This is one of the best universities I have ever attended in my life, from the culture that the school upholds to the "life" readiness it provides. I have had nothing but caring and understanding instructors my entire time of being here. I love the student appreciation that is demonstrated on a daily basis at this institution. I would recommend this university to anyone looking for a fun education and envolvement, as well as diversity.
I love my school , Its close to my home. I love the faculty and the students . My school works hand in hand with the students.
To start off, I planned on going to Harris-Stowe only for my first semester as freshmen and transferring to Clark Atlanta. I'm not so sure about that anymore because I have fallen so in love with the school and it's environment. They have many helpful resources as far as help with work, the professors/teachers are very approachable and understanding. There are constant activities going throughout the day/week so that every student has the chance to engage and get a feel of what the school is about. Overall, Harris-Stowe is a great school and I would highly recommend anyone go to this college.