High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Harris School of Business - Voorhees
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Harris School of Business - Voorhees
- NGOcean County Vocational-Technical School
- 2 Year
- Toms River, NJ
- 1 review
- B-Raritan Valley Community College
- 2 Year
- Branchburg, NJ
- 548 reviews
- NGAmerican Institute - Clifton
- 2 Year
- Clifton, NJ
- B-William Paterson University of New Jersey
- 4 Year
- Wayne, NJ
- 793 reviews
Harris School of Business - Voorhees Reviews
After graduation high school, I got a job at a doctors office. I loved it so much and decided to further my career but decided college was not what I wanted to do. I decided a more hands-on school would work best for me to get my foot in the door in the healthcare setting. With the expierence I have at being at a doctors office for a year, I landed a job in a bigger doctors office with more opportunies to move up, with the right certifications.
Just started but already loving it. I didn't want to go for an associates degree and not get anywhere in job market, here you get hands on experience and get to do internships.
THey offer free tutoring, which is a big bonus!