Harris School of Business - Dover Reviews

I came to Harris looking for a career change. I was tired of the food industry and wanted to learn something new. I was a part of the massage therapy class and I've learned a lot since the beginning. I truly hope this will help my family and I move into better beginnings. Thank you for the memory.
I have not taken an online course.
I am not about to graduate so I don't know
Start Your Review of Harris School of Business - Dover
I have not taken online course.
I take night classes so I do not get to see as much interaction.
Stated in the first written answer.
I like that I'm taking classes just based on my career not basic knowledge.
This is my first semester "mod" in this school. I absolutely love it. The teachers and the staff are so nice. They work with you not against you. I was in a community college prior to this school and I will not go back to a community school versus this school. I like how the classes are 5 weeks and it's not only one class, it is two.
Some of the students have not been easy to get a long with, there's been fights. The school threatens to expell them but continues to do nothing but threaten as they continue to fight with everyone. There seems to be a lack of teachers, no one knows what there next class is till the last minute. You have to stay on top of them for a schedule and report card. I've heard students complain they still can't find a job. I don't know for sure the benefits or disadvantages after graduation because I'm still a current student, but I do hope to at least be able to find a job in the field.
I can easily work my full time job and attend Harris fulltime with no struggling at all.