Harper College Reviews

Harper college is a great school for opportunity. Coming from a family that doesn't make a lot of money, I had to go to a community college for 2 years. It helped me raise my gap from a 3.5 to a 3.67 while still being able to play college baseball. Harpers professors are very good in teaching and getting extended help if needed. Diversity at the school is great coming from a pretty much all white high school.
Harper College has personally been a great experience for me. It is a great way to save some money while you are deciding which career path you want to take. Going to Harper for two years gave me some more time to figure out exactly what I wanted to major in and do with that major. Taking gen eds and courses that interested me really helped me with deciding my major. With the help of great professors and counselors I was able to do that. I truly believe Harper is a great place to start for people who want to save money and for people who are not too sure what they want to major in. Harper is the perfect place to figure out what you want in life. I would not change anything about Harper or my experience at Harper. It is a great school!
I attended Harper College in Fall 2014 through Summer 2015 and could not have been happier with my decision. The classes were all very well planned and taught. All of the professors were professional and helpful in the utmost way. I was hesitant at first to enroll, but as soon as I started the process it was painless and quick. Harper College has many activities and groups to be a part of and somewhere everyone can fit in. You will never feel left out. I would recommend Harper College to anyone unsure of their career path, but still want to continue their education for cheap!
Start Your Review of Harper College
It is easy to get an education there, they are so helpful. Counselors are very helpful and go the extra mile to help in very way.
My experience here was outstanding! Amazing professors and lots of tools available to students to ensure that they will succeed. Campus is beautiful and some buildings have been recently renovated. Food is also really good in the cafe and there is a brand new Starbucks! This school is definitely one that I would recommend students to start with to introduce them to the college life.
Harper is an amazing school where you learn to grow and meet new friends. This is the best place to start the next chapter of your life. I wouldn't want to start my career at any other place.
Small classes, professors are willing to work with you and they want you to succeed. Campus is all over safe and willing to make sure you are. Working on campus is good for the in-district, but you are only allowed 20 hours a week.
Harper is a wonderful community college. The prices are very reasonable and the payment plans make for a very easy experience. Most of the teachers at Harper are very good and knowledgeable. I found the classes to be challenging, but manageable. I do wish they'd offer more choices for lab science classes at night.
A great school for a transitional life as an continued education student. This college is more like a high school but is known as an college. Great fashion program.
Very helpful and affordable. Every time I had a question to be answered, I found myself having so many resources at my disposal. Harper’s website is very useful and easy to navigate. A very helpful tool!
No matter what building you walking into, you feel welcomed. Harper college encourages all students to get involved and meet new friends.
I really love Harper College. There are so many wonderful opportunities available at the college campus and the professors and staff are so nice and considerate and welcoming. They’re so willing to help and I’m eternallly grateful for that. Absolutely eternally grateful!!!!
I am so happy that I decided to go to Harper before I went to a 4-year school. I feel like it has really prepared me for not only university but life in general. The professors are very kind and understanding, the counselors are very helpful and very easy to contact, and the campus is beautiful.
This school definitely stands out compared to other 2 year schools and universities. For starters, it's a very effective money saver, costing as little as 1/5th of a traditional university. Don't mistake that for a lack in quality. Harper has small class sizes and for the most part, teachers dedicated to helping you out. This is a good start for anyone.
I enjoyed my time at Harper College. The staff and students were very friendly and helpful. There were many fun activities and helpful services at the school.
Changing careers as an adult, I have different priorities than first time students. Harper has a lot of great programs, and connects to many four year programs at other larger universities. It’s a great way to minimize on loans and borrowing. The campus is nice, but the fitness center is closed for renovations. Once the new fitness center opens (fall 2018?) the campus should be a lot better.
If you want good education with versed professors and extremely intelligent students, you should enter to the Harper College.
Start Your Review of Harper College
I really like Harper College so far. The campus is nice. I also like how cheap the in-district tuition is. I like how the professors are really nice and that the classes aren't too big. I also like how there's diversity on campus. Another thing I like is that the campus is safe. I also like how the college is not too far away from where I live. I also like how the college offers a lot of degrees, certificates, and programs; it even has a University Center that offers some bachelor's degree programs with other universities. Harper has a lot to offer it's students in general. The students are really nice, too. Overall, I'm more than happy to attend this college!
I am a freshman at Harper College, my experience so far has been excellent. The classes I am taking this first semester are really interesting and all my professors are great. The campus is very large and there is plenty of spots to work on homework. The campus has a Subway and Starbucks which is very convenient when forgetting to pack a lunch for the day. Harper College provides a lot of support to students with tutors, computer, and clubs. Although the campus is large, the parking lot gets packed very easily and finding a parking spot can be a struggle sometimes. Regardless, Harper College is an outstanding community college that encourages students to reach their true potential with a great education program.
As a freshman at Harper I am just getting to know the school. So far I have been enjoying my classes and the campus. Professors are very helpful and want the students to actually learn. If you have any questions or concerns, Harper has made it very easy with its OneStop department. Here you can get help from things like financial aid questions to more knowledge about classes. Harper also offers a wide variation of tools to help the students. You are able to find tutors for any subject you need and also they have a career center where you can get help building your resume, or finding a job on or off campus. Only a couple weeks in I have really enjoyed Harper and I am happy with my decision on going there.