Harford Community College Reviews

Harford is a very good community college. It is very welcoming and very easy to navigate. The professors are all very good at what they do. I enjoy coming to class and learning. It is a nice school to help a student adapt to the college workload without the distractions that a 4 year university brings.
It is a small school, which iss good for me and other people that are imilar to me. If I could change something about HCC, it would be that they should make their activites and all more noticable to the students.
This campus is beautiful and the people are so amazing!!! I loving coming to learn and grow with my peers!
Start Your Review of Harford Community College
I am a current freshman and have had a great experience. I am a full time students and all of my professors have been very helpful with my transition to college from high school.
I am a freshmen at Harford Community College and I have to say that my semester here so far is going great. It's a nice college with small classroom size and different majors to apply. In HCC there is 35 clubs and so many student activities events where you can participate and get involve with the schools. The schools has an app where you are updated on the school's event, what university is visiting, games, clubs and etc.
HCC is a great and affordable way to start your college career. The classes are flexible and the instructors are friendly and knowledgeable. Most of all, it's very affordable and prepares you for transferring to a 4 year university.
It is a great place that allow me learn at my own pace. The lecturers are great and take you along with them every step of the way.
I attended here while I was in between four year colleges. It was nice because of the price, and I didn't have to commit a large amount of money to exploring different majors that could interest me.
Its a typical above average community college. There is not really anything too outstanding about it but the resources are very good. Then have modern, well-functioning computers and labs. The professors are helpful but could be better.
I am a single mother of 2 and currently expecting my third. Harford Community College makes it really easy to work around my availability. Be it all online classes, hybrid classes or night classes. Attending HCC gives me the knowledge and security that I will be able to provide for my family with the education I receive from this college.
Wonderful place to learn! Great instructors. Everyone is very helpful. The only concern is rude administration at registration desk.
Harford Community College is a hit or miss. Definitely look up your professors before taking their class because the wrong professor could completely ruin your experience. This college is basically an extension of high school.
As an art student the experience was amazing. The professors really did their best to teach you everything they could. I'll be truly sad when it's time for me to graduate, everyone was great.
My experience at Harford Community College has been amazing since starting my first semester in the fall. HCC is a great environment for learning and being as successful as possible.
Harford community college is a great college for any resident. They are very accepting and have a ton of fun activities as well as are very interactive with their students. The teachers are outstanding and the college promotes their environmental additions to their buildings.
I love Harford Community College! The teachers are all really intelligent and the college provides the students with everything they need. If you need your papers reviewed, theres a learning center. If you need a tutor, they have tutors. They have a great library with helpful librarians and the staff is all so nice! They campus is very pretty too.
As a student who participated in dual-enrollment, HCC provided challenging and useful courses to my college transcript while I was still completing my high school diploma. It provided the flexibility for me to work and go to school, all while maintaining an affordable price.
Start Your Review of Harford Community College
To anyone who is just starting their college career or looking to continue their education I would definitely recommend Harford Community College. Not only is the campus beautiful, but there is an amazing staff who is always willing to help, and there are so many programs of study to choose from.
My experience at Harford was challenging. I had courses that were kinda difficult but I still managed to get through them. At first, I was skeptical about staying at Harford because I thought it was very boring and I didnt really know anybody, but that changed when I started to get the swing and meet new people who were in my class. I would like to see a change in the activities that they have for the students here. Like activities that will get the whole campus to interact with each other.
At my other school, I hated online classes, but now I understand the system because it is so easy to use, I prefer online now.