Harford Community College Reviews

I love HCC. They're beyond the best as far as community colleges. There's so much opportunity at this campus. The trained staff of advisors go out of their way to ensure that you are on the right track, without wasting money or class time. They offer a wonderful duel program with Towson University to earn your RN to BSN easier. The campus is overfilled with all ages of students. And their success rate is fantastic! I am currently taken pre-nursing studies and love it! They also offer tons of campus support and activities to mingle with peers and Professors.
The nursing pre requisites were very competitive because everyone was trying to get into the program. Once in the program, everyone is like a big family supporting each other and trying to reach the same goals. It is hard, but it is also extremely rewarding. I highly recommend Harford Community Colleges nursing program. It is also a lot cheaper than most universities which can be extremely beneficial in the long run.
Harford Community College is a great place to start if your planning on attending college right after high school. Personally, after high school I didn't want to leave home so I decided to get a part time job and attend HCC part time as well. Its been great! The learning center has flexible hours and the professors are passionate about what they are teaching. The library is full of resources to help with any projects/presentations.
Start Your Review of Harford Community College
I love that at HCC it is a great way to save money and still get a good education. I’m treansferring to Towson and I feel like I will be prepared for when I get to Towson with going to HCC to start.
I would stay at Harford if it was a 4-year school. They need to change that. I enjoyed my time there.
Great professors, Great campus, and overall a great environment. I really enjoyed my first year there and can't wait to go back for my sophomore year to get ready to finish my associated degree.
My professors are great, some may have a different teaching style but personally it worked. The paralegal studies program is a great way to be introduced to law. stay on your grades though because once you miss a class you must likely can not catch it until next semester.
I completed my first year in this college and I am loving it so far. The professors are amazing and the help in campus is wonderful.
I loved my experience at Harford! The classes were large enough to create the opportunity for friends, but also were not to large that speaking you did not feel overlooked by the professors. It had a great atmosphere with plenty of ways to further yourself, education, and career.
I loved hcc. Beautiful campus, and great teachers who love the material. Iwanowski for organic was by far my favorite teacher! The only problem I had was that their advisors are lazy and give inaccurate information a lot, so it’s helpful to get a grasp on how everything works and go to them as little as possible. I’ve seen them misdirect friends into classes they didn’t need, only for my friends to find out later on and realize that they wasted their time and money on some of the classes.
Mostly awesome professors and challenging courses. The campus is very good for a two-year college. The athletics division is second to none and the cost of attendance is very low. Happy that its partnerships with Towson University to make it easy for students to transition to a four-year university who may not know where to go.
Harford Community College offered me a multitude of opportunities to learn and grow personally as well as academically by providing an engaging and safe environment full of people who share the common interest of learning from others and furthering their academic and professional careers.

As a small, 2-year institution, HCC gives students more opportunities personal interactions with each other and teachers, while encouraging more participation and discussions.

I also need to make a point to praise the instructors at HCC--almost all of whom (I've taken classes with) lent a great helping hand to my academic success and personal growth.

Without HCC, acting as the stepping stone to attending a four-year institution, I would not be the student and human I am today. As an HCC student, I have faced challenges, won victories, and made relationships that have shaped me into the compassionate, motivated and resourceful intellectual that I am today. I am proud of myself and HCC for that.
Harford Community College provided a managable transition from high school to college. I learned a lot here and met many wonderful professors along the way. In fact, I wish I would have utilized my time here participating in more of the events. The library is a wonderful place to study.

The only improvement would be better parking of course!
Students always feel welcome. Instructors are friendly and nice to talk to. They help to make students succeed. They have the best programs and it cost less to attend the school. Overall, Its a very good school.
Harford Community College is a two year accredited institution. Academically speaking, the professors are amazing at what they do. They are extremely dedicated to helping students out during office hours and through email. The course content itself is appropriate and the expectations are reasonable. As well the campus has a learning center with tutors to help students with any class. The best part is the learning center is free to use for enrolled students, its paid for through your tuition. The librarians are also very helpful with reviewing any paper you have written and help you find credible sources. The campus is rather small since it is a community college, which makes it rather easy to navigate. There are numerous clubs on campus for a diversity of students on campus. Financially, the college is very cost efficient for Harford county residents. The only thing I would recommend is that the college put in more study room in the library.
The professors have helped me find my passion, and helped me figure out exactly what I wanted to do with my career path!
Harford Community College is a great college. The staff are all friendly, and there is a lot to do on campus. The professors are mostly great and put information in a way that is easy to digest. The other students are often interested in college and make great study buddies, but not always. The library is great for studying too.
Start Your Review of Harford Community College
Due to my difficult course load full of all math classes I didn't have much time to experience the other aspects of college life. However, I do know they had a lot of activities open for all students to join.
I had an amazing experience at Harford Community. The people there are really nice and the experience was just really fun honestly. I was never one to make friends at college, but I actually really did enjoy talking to people in class and learning from very enjoyable, fun, easy going teachers. It was a great run, and I wouldn't hesitate to take classes at Harford in the future.
I liked how understanding and patient my instructors were. I also liked how much financial aid the college has to offer students in need.