Harding University Reviews

I am a high school senior right now, but i have been connected to Harding since before i could walk. To me, Harding feels like home and i love it! The area is absolutely gorgeous! It gives you a wonderful college experience and as they say, "It's Great To Be At Harding!!"
Harding has a college environment that is like no other. When people say "It's Great to be at Harding," there is no lie when it comes to that!
I loved the challenging academic environment and how much the professors and support staff care about each student. The education received while attending Harding University is of the highest quality.
Review Harding University
Harding University is a very studious and friendly school. The campus itself is absolutely breath-taking. The only complaint I would have is how much the school actually cost but its a private school so that is expected.
Harding University is a college with fantastic professors and a great Christian perspective. The professors care about their students and they want them to suceed. The campus is safe and clean.
The small community is fun and it's easy to get to know everyone. It feels like going to school at church camp. There are rules and restrictions but they are easy to follow. The surrounding local area doesn't have much but most kids drive the 45 minutes to Little Rock on the weekends. The teachers care and there are always activities to be involved in. The dorms are on campus and the ones built for upper class men resemble small apartments with kitchens and living rooms. Food isn't too bad and neither is the weather.
If you're going for a party scene and easy A's, this is the wrong school for you. The school is a private Christian university, so drinking, illegal drugs and premarital sex are right out the window. Everyone has to be in their dorms by midnight on weekdays, 1 am on weekends. Chapel is required, no coed dorms, and if you leave to stay elsewhere, you have to sign out and let everyone know where you'll be, including parents.
I absolutely love Harding. Harding's president, Bruce Mclarty is the greatest man you will ever meet and is always talking to students when he is walking across campus. Harding has been so wonderful and I would not trade my time here with the world.
Harding is a beautiful community of mission-minded people with a dedication to their spirituality and education. When people say "It's great to be at Harding!"..they mean it.
The people of Harding university are over all some of the nicest and most genuine people i have ever met in my life. I started off at a state school and transferring was the best decision i ever made.
I like the Christian atmosphere, with a family-oriented community. The student body is unified and welcoming. The campus is beautiful, and you are able to form deep connections with the people you are surrounded by.
Harding University is a small, private-Christian university. It's home to students the come from inside and outside of the bible belt. If you want college experience full go structure the it is a go to college.
Harding University is a great place for higher level education! The community is fantastic and the campus is stellar; especially for a smaller university. With being a smaller school we have smaller size classes which results in a more personalized experiences with each of your professors. Searcy is a small town; however, it is growing tremendously and there are many things to do that are fun with friends!
Harding itself is a wonderful school full of activities to help one grow mentally, spiritually, socially, and emotionally. However, I must warn you that the town itself is small compared to other universities. You need to go to Little Rock an hour away for serious shopping. Harding is a Christian university and while you do not need to be Christian to attend you must abide by rules such as curfews and the prohibition of alcohol. It's in a dry county anyway. I personally loved these rules because they encouraged a focus on learning and pushed us to be creative in our social endeavors.
I've had a generally great experience here at Harding! The small-town environment was perfect for me to get my feet wet in the real world and it helped my grow socially, personally, and spiritually. I would highly recommend Harding to anyone looking for a great education and a great campus.
I love being at Harding. Social clubs do an okay job at replacing greek life. The people here are really great. I wish it was easier to live off campus.
My experience at Harding University has been a good one with many more memories to come. The campus atmosphere is a great one with everyone smiling to others as you by, lots of activities to attend, and helpful teachers assisting you along the way. The academics are challenging and equip you for life. The campus is really safe and the dorms make sure of that. The local area is a small town so you can help out in the community. While the campus food could be better in the caf, the stu options are good. I am on the soccer team and it has become my family.
Review Harding University
It's a great place. Loving wonderful people that care. Teachers and coaches that care and want to be in your life, and help you succeed in life. Beautiful campus
Harding University in my opinion one of the most prestigious christian universities in the country. I have had many friends attend the school along with many older mentors. They all praise Harding's great staff, their amazing student inclusion, and their christian focuses. I've seen all of them become better students, teachers, and leaders after they've left Harding University. It's God centered surroundings create a caring and helpful environment for any upcoming freshman who is thinking of applying.
I am still attending Harding University and coming here was one of the best decisions of my life. I love the Christian atmosphere and all the people I get to interact with. I meet people from all over the world, I even had the opportunity to travel the world through Harding. It's a great place with amazing people and faculty who really care about you.