Harding University Reviews

I absolutely love Harding because of its off the charts social atmosphere. One of the most socially involved campuses that exists for sure.
Grew up in the area with my father as a professor there, loved every opportunity to sit in during classes, college games, and plays/musicals. Everything about the Harding experience is worth it.
I LOVE Harding!!! I began at Harding in the fall of 2018 and from the very first day I walked on campus before classes had even begun I have felt at home. The faculty and administration are amazing and they have made me feel so welcome and important. I have gained so many great experiences here so far and I cannot wait to continue to create lasting and loving memories. Harding is a community that strives for the best in every aspect of life and they truly suceed.
Start Your Review of Harding University
Science classes are hard but will prepare you good for Medical related fields. The rules are strict, so defiantly look at those before attending.
Harding has great recruiters! It is a great school with many options and courses to take. You can find anything you want but on a small campus. They will give you an amazing experience that is Christ-centered.
Students will be treated differently if they are not church of Christ and LGBTQ+ students will be bullied for sure. Spoken from experience. A lot of entitled people in clubs are rude and prejudiced. They will hurt you.
I could not imagine spending my college career anywhere other than Harding. The students and faculty truly do form a amazing community full of love. The teachers really care, not just how you do in class, but beyond the classroom. Social clubs are a great way to get plugged in and find some people who you’ll be friends with for the rest of your life.
Harding has a great atmosphere that draws you in and makes you want to be a part of the great things taking place there.
I loved my time at Harding, however there were some problems I had with policies due to its religious nature, as well as its lack of diversity.
Harding is a frat school. I like the intimate setting for face to face format. Online the professors are excellent with responses.
Harding is a great school with many fantastic professors in all departments. The campus is beautiful and the people on campus, both students and faculty are kind, helpful, and friendly, even if you don't know them well. Our sports programs are usually in the top of our division every year, and our other competing teams for things such as debate and engineering have won many awards in their own respects. I think Harding is a great place for anyone no matter their field of study or background to come and study in a community like no other.
I like the christian environment, which affects student life and the classroom. Most other students are kind, and teachers are always understanding and willing to help. The one thing I would change is parking space and the quality of most male dormitories.
I love Harding so much! I am so blessed to be able to go to this wonderful institution. I have made so many friends during my time here and now that it is Summer I miss them so much.
Beautiful campus and nice people! Professors are wonderful! Athletic program is amazing!! Chapel is one of my favorite things to go to every day because I get to connect with god and become closer with him!!
It has been great so far. I was expecting it to suck cause of all the rules but it has been wonderful.
Harding is a fantastic place to be. All professors are respectful and genuinely care about not just how well you are doing in the class but you're well being. The other students and staff are also highly respectful.
Their "break one rule and you're out" policy is in direct conflict with the mercy and compassion Jesus taught.
I would rather see HU offer help before kicking someone out. Go to the rule violator and say, "This violates our rules and we can't accept this happening again. However, we also know that humans make mistakes and we want to help in any way that we can. What can we do to help you make sure this doesn't happen again?" In this way, you hold the student accountable, but you also demonstrate mercy and compassion.
The adulterous woman in John 8 was about to be stoned because she had "broken a rule." Jesus COULD have said, "I forgive you but there are still consequences" or "If I show you mercy, I have to show everyone mercy. So, what’s the point of having laws?"
HU administration needs a more compassionate and merciful side. In the real world, people struggle, Christians make mistakes and Harding sets a terrible example when it comes to how we respond to those who make mistakes.
Start Your Review of Harding University
Great Christian environment. Very strict on program rules. Instructors are very approachable and most will work with you if you have an issue.
Harding University offers great academic programs. The professors truly care about their students' well being and want to see them succeed. There are always things going on at campus that provide great ways to meet new people and find some really good friends. The opportunities are really diverse, everyone has the ability to find a place for them.
I loved it when I visited the college. I have not actually attended it for a degree because I am in high school but the tour was very enjoyable and it is a beautiful campus. The university has the major I want to get and I know a bunch of people who go there. It just seems perfect!