Harding University Reviews

Harding is a great school and very well respected in the community. People actually say a diploma from Harding can get you a job anywhere. It's an expensive private christian school, though and an overbearing amount of rules that even extend to the surrounding towns. If you are looking for a Uber conservative, christian favoring education, and you have enough money, or qualify for scholarships/grants/etc., this is a great choice. If you want independent living and to expand and explore your way of thinking while learning unbiased information, this would be a difficult place to thrive.
Harding University has been a great experience so far. I love the classes I have been able to take. I enjoy being on the beautiful campus and getting together with friends. Harding also provides a fun environment for a christian inspired lifestyle.
The way they push you to become something more than you could ever expect from yourself. They want to see you succeed in life they want you to graduate from here and make a name for yourself which I think is awesome. The professors here are so nice and they are willing to help you with anything, they take their time out of there day just to help you or just to be there for you just in case you need someone to talk to which is also the best thing about Harding University.
Start Your Review of Harding University
The policies regarding not allowing other Christian denominations to work specific jobs. I also want to see some radical bible professors out. No need for them to stir up trouble and bad feelings.
It's pretty good. Lots of Christian encouragement and stuff, but some of the rules are pretty dumb. It's certainly not for everyone, and the food is mediocre at best.
I'm still currently at Harding University. I loved it from the moment I went to Bison Days. When I found my friend group, that was when it got even better. I love my social club, and I love the campus. There are things that can be improved, like parking. The parking at Harding is the worst.
I have been at Harding for one semester and I already feel at home here. Everyone from students to staff are all polite, friendly and will go out of their way to help you in anyway your need it. I feel very safe here and do not worry about security.
Harding university is a great school that creates a good atmosphere for learning. The teachers here are professionals in their field of interest and most of them have an open door policy. Class sizes are small which makes for a great learnimg environment. The city is fairly small and there is not much to do here, but it does help you focus on what is important (education).
At Harding everyone is one big family that helps one another. The professors love to help students and are easily understood because they do not have any foreign accents.
I spent 2 week during the summer at HU for the summer Institute. I had a fantastic time, learned a great deal and got college credit.
I am a high school senior right now, but i have been connected to Harding since before i could walk. To me, Harding feels like home and i love it! The area is absolutely gorgeous! It gives you a wonderful college experience and as they say, "It's Great To Be At Harding!!"
Harding has a college environment that is like no other. When people say "It's Great to be at Harding," there is no lie when it comes to that!
I loved the challenging academic environment and how much the professors and support staff care about each student. The education received while attending Harding University is of the highest quality.
Harding University is a very studious and friendly school. The campus itself is absolutely breath-taking. The only complaint I would have is how much the school actually cost but its a private school so that is expected.
Harding University is a college with fantastic professors and a great Christian perspective. The professors care about their students and they want them to suceed. The campus is safe and clean.
The small community is fun and it's easy to get to know everyone. It feels like going to school at church camp. There are rules and restrictions but they are easy to follow. The surrounding local area doesn't have much but most kids drive the 45 minutes to Little Rock on the weekends. The teachers care and there are always activities to be involved in. The dorms are on campus and the ones built for upper class men resemble small apartments with kitchens and living rooms. Food isn't too bad and neither is the weather.
If you're going for a party scene and easy A's, this is the wrong school for you. The school is a private Christian university, so drinking, illegal drugs and premarital sex are right out the window. Everyone has to be in their dorms by midnight on weekdays, 1 am on weekends. Chapel is required, no coed dorms, and if you leave to stay elsewhere, you have to sign out and let everyone know where you'll be, including parents.
Start Your Review of Harding University
I absolutely love Harding. Harding's president, Bruce Mclarty is the greatest man you will ever meet and is always talking to students when he is walking across campus. Harding has been so wonderful and I would not trade my time here with the world.
Harding is a beautiful community of mission-minded people with a dedication to their spirituality and education. When people say "It's great to be at Harding!"..they mean it.
The people of Harding university are over all some of the nicest and most genuine people i have ever met in my life. I started off at a state school and transferring was the best decision i ever made.