Do you belong at Harding University? Harding is a private Christian liberal arts university located in Searcy, Arkansas. Committed to pursuing academic excellence and establishing strong spiritual foundations, the university attracts students representing all 50 states and 54 nations and territories. Harding offers more than 100 undergraduate majors; professional and graduate degrees at the master's, specialist, and doctoral levels; as well as study abroad opportunities in locations such as Australia, Chile, England, France, Greece, Italy, and Zambia.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.63 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.69 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.69 responses
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.80 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.97 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.43 responses
Harding University Reviews
The faculty I've met are some of the nicest people I know. I hear so much from students about how great the staff is and how much they are willing to work with students to provide any assistance wherever possible.
The campus life seems extraordinary. There are always events going on and the university takes great care to provide maximum entertainment without turning it into a raging party.
I know several people who have graduated from Harding, and every single one of them enjoyed it immensely. I look forward to this.