Harcum College Reviews

All the Students, Teachers, and Administrator were extremely nice. What I loved the most is that the administrators are willing to adjust to your needs and hep you achieve your goals.
I love that there are Tutors that can help you online as well as in school the teachers are very nice easy to talk to and do not have a problem with helping you with your work/assignments the staff are very nice and help you with anything that they can help you with or can direct you in the area if they could not help.
My experience at Harcum College is better yet the best experience I’ve had at a college. I would be going into my second year of college attending Harcum and they are very helpful to the students.
Start Your Review of Harcum College
Harcum is a college that its not that big which allows student to have a small size in classes and its what i really like, I can have more attention from my professors and more help. Great college
I love my school! I will be an RA next semester, and also starting my journey in the vet tech program!
Total rip off. Every college is in some way exploiting their students. If you were considering Harcum do your best on their placement test! Failing or doing poorly on the placement test can result into taking extra classes that don't go towards your 2 year degree and are not transferable. The Summer program is a scam. Firstly it's over priced. Then there are barely any relevant or interesting classes available. After becoming a student and you consider transferring and taking classes else where for the summer, Harcum's policy is only to accept 6 credits/ 2 classes. A matriculated student at Harcum is a contract not worth signing. Unless you is get a bunch of scholarship money or grant aid, do yourself the favor and pass! Professor's do care much for their students but are aware of greedy policies. Best part is the loving workers in the café. Harcum admin are predators for the under achievers and/or under privilege kids.
I like Harcum Dental Program and the help of staff around the school. I would like to see the food change.
I taught at Harcum for a semester. This is worse than the worst nightmare I've ever had. The students are lazy, dumb, and disrespectful; the administration pays a poverty wage; the school itself is dispiriting.

I'd rather pump gas than teach at Harcum.
The Veterinary Technology program rocks. I already had a degree in chemistry so the only courses I needed to take were the VET TECH courses to complete the degree. The director Kathy Koar gives each student individual attention (in my case she helped me design an accelerated course sequence). The professors are fantastic. Some are super smart and sweet. Many use their practical experiences (at UPenn’s Ryan Small Animal Hospital or private practice) to enrich their lectures. The students range from right out of high school to older students getting a second degree). They are all animal lovers. The profs manage to interest the academically well-prepared students while not burying the ones who are struggling. Can’t wait for the practicums at Ryan and New Bolton Center (equine).
Would not waste time or money at Harcum. I don't even know how they still have a student body. Probably one of the worse schools I have ever attended. Staff works against you, teacher don't teach nor answer any questions. Save yourself the money do your research before stepping foot in this school.
I like the conveniency of the Partnerships of the college. The professors were great the were great even the staff were very helpful the price of the college .was a little steep and I think they do
I love the school, I enjoy my teachers, I love hard work, this school is a good place to attend for someone who's just starting to live away from home and want to get the feeling like, for my last 2 semesters, I might venture a little further. but I like that I was away but not to far away. Has a good Law and justice program.
I have been at Harcum for a full year now. I just completed my first semester in the Occupational Therapy Assistant program and so far I love it. Harcum has opened several doors for me. It started my journey through college, helped me figure out what I truly want to do in life, and will eventually lead toward my career. I wish I could make every student appreciate the opportunities that arise from college in general, especially at Harcum.
I am so far impressed with the school. They are very encouraging to their students and willing to help them in anyway they can. They offer a wide variety of tools to help if a student feel a they are struggling.
Great school with great programs offered. The professors I had were fantastic and I would definitely recommend them
You feel as though your voice is heard in every class room that you are in. Teachers are very dedicated to teaching and helping you for now and for the future. Everyone is very approachable and are willing to answer any question you have and address any concerns and or problems that you have. Everyone on staff is friendly and classmates are willing to work together to help everyone succeed!
Harcum College is famous for it's Veterinary program and many travel from across the county to attend. Being on the luxurious Main Line in Bryn Mawr, where many Celebrities make their homes, you can find many high class shops and restaurants. However being a couple towns outside West Philadelphia crime isn't non-existent. Harcum boasts athletic achievements for their Basketball and women's Volleyball... and rightfully so. These sports teams are very good. The professors are knowledgeable and eager to teach. Your return on your investment will be what you make of it. The alumni often host trips to Philly sporting events as well.
Start Your Review of Harcum College
I have attended Harcum College for my first year thus far and really like the community feel with the students while living on campus. The professors are very courteous and knowledgeable. They are very personal with the students and care about the well being of each student they teach. My experience has been all positive thus far and has made me want to continue in my studies from a dental assistant to an EFDA.
Harcum is a small school with a big heart. From our first day visiting I felt like I was meeting extended family. They were very polite and helpful. The staff and students answered all of my questions. I graduated last year at 16 and wasn't allowed to stay in dorms so I opted to start Fall 2017
If you love drama, fights and being bored then this school is for you. Please don't come here, I made this mistake but I can stop you from coming here..the rest of the reviews are false. This place is somewhere were you get nothing but bullied and judged. It's like high school here..there is always a fight almost every weekend, the food is gross and there is nothing to do here at all. When picking a college make sure you look at everything.