Hanover College Campus Life
Based on housing cost, capacity, student reviews and additional factors.
On-Campus Housing Available
Freshmen Required to Live on Campus
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Undergrads in College Housing
Average Housing Cost
- of students say overall dorm quality is great.31 responses
- of students say the dorms' social atmosphere is great.51 responses
Based on meal plan cost and student reviews on the food.
Meal Plan Available
Average Meal Plan Cost
What are the best food options on campus?
Based on 23 responses
- The Underground35%
- The C.C26%
- The Shoebox26%
- Chocolate milk9%
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.32 responses
Based on quality of housing, food services, student reviews, and additional factors.
Based on campus diversity, social scene, student reviews, and additional factors.
What is your overall opinion of your school and the campus community?
Based on 31 responses
- I love everything about my school and have a lot of campus pride.26%
- I like mostly everything about my school, but there are some things I wish were different.58%
- The school community is okay-we're all just here for an education, nothing more.10%
- I hate my school and have no school spirit.6%
Based on crimes on campus, local area crime rates, and student reviews.
- of students say they feel extremely safe and secure on campus.27 responses
How does peer pressure affect students' use of drugs and alcohol?
Based on 19 responses
- You can have a great social life without drugs or alcohol.53%
- Most people partake in some form, but no one treats you differently if you don't.42%
- You'll definitely feel a little awkward if you don't drink.5%
How visible are the campus police on campus?
Based on 22 responses
- Extremely present and willing to assist students.23%
- There if you need them but not overbearing.41%
- Just there to bust up parties or give out parking tickets.36%
How popular are varsity sports on campus?
Based on 40 responses
- Almost everything on campus revolves around them.8%
- Varsity sports are a big part of campus life.45%
- Varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.48%
Men's Varsity Sports
Baseball, Basketball, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field: Indoor, Track and Field: Outdoor, Track and Field: X-Country
Women's Varsity Sports
Basketball, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field: Indoor, Track and Field: Outdoor, Track and Field: X-Country, Volleyball
Clubs & Activities
What are your favorite campus events or traditions?
Based on 29 responses
- Midnight Breakfast24%
- Midnight Snowball Fight21%
- Wiffleball Tournament17%
- August Experience10%
- Welcome Back Picnic10%
- Fall Gala7%
- I-Club Banquet7%
Based on access to bars and student reviews on the party scene.
What is the party scene like on campus?
Based on 28 responses
- Lots of options Wednesday-Saturday.36%
- Some decent frat/house parties, weekends only.50%
- Good parties are few and far between.11%
- Parties? What parties?4%
What is the biggest party event of the year?
Based on 6 responses
- Pirate Party or Fiji Island or Wiffleball67%
Men in Fraternities
Women in Sororities
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.26 responses